+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 513141516 LastLast

Thread: Middlesbrough Post Match Thoughts

Another thing for size of him Crooks isn't that good in the air. I'll be surprised if that decision gets overturned, it looked bad. It's gone now & Crooks hasn't contributed much to our cause recently.

Think on!!

Name:  _76997043_football.jpg
Views: 279
Size:  40.7 KB

Quote Originally Posted by gru View Post
    Another thing for size of him Crooks isn't that good in the air. I'll be surprised if that decision gets overturned, it looked bad. It's gone now & Crooks hasn't contributed much to our cause recently.
    Unfortunately for Crookes, you never rated him 'From the first time you saw him play' as you have mentioned before, I dont know how tree sleeps at night knowing that. I personally will be surprised if the red card is not overturned, shocking decision from a shocker of an official UTM

Quote Originally Posted by Ronners View Post
    Unfortunately for Crookes, you never rated him 'From the first time you saw him play' as you have mentioned before, I dont know how tree sleeps at night knowing that. I personally will be surprised if the red card is not overturned, shocking decision from a shocker of an official UTM
    With the next game scheduled for tomorrow, I think we'd have heard by now of any outcome of an appeal. I can only assume we haven't appealed? Anyone know any better?

Quote Originally Posted by ragingpup View Post
    With the next game scheduled for tomorrow, I think we'd have heard by now of any outcome of an appeal. I can only assume we haven't appealed? Anyone know any better?

Might be keeping it to themselves so Barnsley won’t k ow what side will be out

Quote Originally Posted by ragingpup View Post
    The appeal went through but the EFL once again not making it easy for us.How long does it take to decide that Bond cocked it up YET AGAIN?

Warne said they wouldn't know until around 1pm today

Quote Originally Posted by gru View Post
    It only looked bad to anybody that doesn't know the first thing about football like that idiot of a referee . Oh and yourself of course

No news is good news

They will leave making a decision until monday so tree will miss the Barnsley match, and then rescind the red card so the ref doesn't look as much as a c**t, as if that was possible UTM

Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 513141516 LastLast