+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: If Warne does go....

Quote Originally Posted by gm_gm View Post
    I know he came close last time but it’s got to be Megson for me, has the experience we need
    I don't think he'll get flourbasher's vote

Quote Originally Posted by gru View Post
    Warney simply as he's got to go. It's not progress from 2 seasons ago it's regress, we've gone backwards from then. How does Robin's get his side set up good enough & we can't. Giving Wood another contract, why? I keep asking. Warney stops S McDonald be another waisted wage. Clarke I've said be worth trying at left wing back cause everyone else we've tried there have not cut the mustard. None of loans here apart from Wing same not good enough.
    You're like a f*cling broken record give it a rest.
    Ever thought you might be wrong about something, think I know the answer.

Quote Originally Posted by Townerslovechild View Post
    You're like a f*cling broken record give it a rest.
    Ever thought you might be wrong about something, think I know the answer.
    Admit it last night it was a joke. Our manager should know players fit/good enough. Sadlier Mattock wing backs was too bad to be true. Bringing Giles & Hirst on why? What we got to lose give Clarke a go.

Quote Originally Posted by gru View Post
    Admit it last night it was a joke. Our manager should know players fit/good enough. Sadlier Mattock wing backs was too bad to be true. Bringing Giles & Hirst on why? What we got to lose give Clarke a go.
    I thought St. Jude was the patron saint of lost causes but maybe it was St. Gru? Lamy, Vickers and now Clarke plus a long list of others who have all been championed without any real logic.

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    I thought St. Jude was the patron saint of lost causes but maybe it was St. Gru? Lamy, Vickers and now Clarke plus a long list of others who have all been championed without any real logic.
    All I'm saying is left wing back at least Clarke is left sided

You are to the English language what Eric Morecambe was to playing the piano. I play all the right notes....

Quote Originally Posted by Geetarman View Post
    You are to the English language what Eric Morecambe was to playing the piano. I play all the right notes....
    Sure you aren't a multi with someone off MB just sound like him! Talking of MB how sad is it left to Warney boys?

You mean since you were banned? Why do you think that that was. Because you tell it how it is? You have been banned from here before. I have never been banned from any forum. What is you definition (you'd better Google that) of a 'Warney boy'?

I am not a boy. I know far more about the game than you do. Do I think that Paul Warne is a great fit for the Millers? An unequivocal (Google again) YES.

Two promotions. 100% success rate from League One
    Last edited by Geetarman; 23-04-2021 at 05:08 PM.

Chris Wilder for me if we could get him or David Artell he also a Rotherham lad.

Quote Originally Posted by Geetarman View Post
    You mean since you were banned? Why do you think that that was. Because you tell it how it is? You have been banned from here before. I have never been banned from any forum. What is you definition (you'd better Google that) of a 'Warney boy'?

I am not a boy. I know far more about the game than you do. Do I think that Paul Warne is a great fit for the Millers? An unequivocal (Google again) YES.

Two promotions. 100% success rate from League One
    2nd promotion questionable if season had been completed. More important how many times as PW kept us in the championship? Only football I'm interested in is Roth U. Don't know how much of it is PW fault but the squad is lacking character. Can't argue with that. Question tell me a winger we've had apart from Ogbene good enough in last 2 seasons. Same with Left back. Wing backs are supposed to be able to defend & get forward correct, ours don't. If we'd have got just wingers & left back right we'd competed better this season. PW isn't a great fit as a manager for Roth U. Championship league table doesn't lie.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast