+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Solly Tonight

Should be Captain

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    Should be Captain
    Yes I was hoping he would be at the start of this season Roma.

It's all down to when he signed, it brought some invaluable experience to the young lads , upturn in results was also noticeable , Great Professional from what I hear , hope he stays on after Season end's , plenty left in this Lad yet ,

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    It's all down to when he signed, it brought some invaluable experience to the young lads , upturn in results was also noticeable , Great Professional from what I hear , hope he stays on after Season end's , plenty left in this Lad yet ,
    Eh.

Solbaur got some stick on Club Twitter site in recent weeks. On Wednesday he got some more. He is a VERY experienced defender, played against some very good laikers. I was glad to see him play, his inclusion was probably to negate the inclusion in Towns team of the very experienced Frazier Campbell ( I know he didn’t play, but would have, if fit......). in the Town team, rather than play Sibbick. Campbell is a wily old head , so why not put one up too.......
    I was pleased he was in the team on Wednesday. I like Sibbick, but defend well against Town and they struggle to score.
    Job done. .....

Quote Originally Posted by Jules88 View Post
    Solbaur got some stick on Club Twitter site in recent weeks. On Wednesday he got some more. He is a VERY experienced defender, played against some very good laikers. I was glad to see him play, his inclusion was probably to negate the inclusion in Towns team of the very experienced Frazier Campbell ( I know he didn’t play, but would have, if fit......). in the Town team, rather than play Sibbick. Campbell is a wily old head , so why not put one up too.......
    I was pleased he was in the team on Wednesday. I like Sibbick, but defend well against Town and they struggle to score.
    Job done. .....
    They said on iFollow that he'd been given some stick on social media but not being a twitterer I couldn't find it. It's very sad if people can't see what Sollbauer's contribution has been, and continues to be, to this club. Potential to be a good manager one day because he appears to have the right temperament and knowledge to me. Look how he's helped to improve Andersen.
    By the way, Sibbick has the potential to become another Pinnock in my view; I think he's calm under pressure and looks controlled.

Sollbauer will be off to New York Red Bulls as soon as the transfer window opens.

Yes probably SB

Quote Originally Posted by pass_and_move View Post
    It depends on the pace that the opposition strikers offer whether he starts or not but tonight certainly won't have done him any harm imo.
    Laiked well ageeun against the Millers but got done fo pace a couple o times. Fortunately he dint give away that penalty thanks to the Rotherham striker deciding to stay on his feet

Quote Originally Posted by pass_and_move View Post
    Laiked well ageeun against the Millers but got done fo pace a couple o times. Fortunately he dint give away that penalty thanks to the Rotherham striker deciding to stay on his feet
    He did play well. As you say, done a bit for pace but not sure why he was the one covering on that side of the pitch. He did some good cover of our left in the first half as well.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12