+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: V City

V City

Hmmmm.....they were a bit good weren’t they? We’ve still got some evolving to do I think.

I think the midfield options are pretty poor for us at the moment.

Next season I would love us to find players to put real pressure on Traore, AEG, Trez, McGinn, Luiz. The keeper and defence are a massive improvement on recent year's and Ollie is great.

I still want to play 4 4 2 with Ollie and Tammy up front tho.

Dream to Scream. Never thought we stood a chance against Megga bucks Citeh, first, SJM fires the fastest goal this year then we sit back and citeh take control, there passing and movement, the control and accuracy was sheer class, Traore was so impressed he even started passing them the ball....
    Seriously there already is a 'super league' gulf, the only difference is citeh can afford to spend £300 million every year! We had Davis, Berkly and Anwar coming on as subs, they brought on another 150 mill in talent, no one can compete with that level of spend. I think we were looking a bit more determined 2nd half and with them down to 10, we looked okay but please, Matty Crash, I said to my lad when he got booked, hes going to get a red. Fodan took him to the cleaners and Matty could do no more than take him out, silly stupid boy. Had that been under the gaffer Sounders, he probably would not have played again!
    We are improving but also slipping, need to put the nail in the baggies coffin and look for quality in the summer, I just hope Lange is already making a list!
    Lets see where we are in 5 years time, who knows but its going to take one hell of investment.

Sometimes teams are just that bit better than us, sometimes teams are just far too superior. Men against boys, with the boys waltzing around the men.

At least Traore and AEG can take comfort this week, in not being the only ones, who were totally outclassed by their opposite number.

Just move on, asap!!!

We're going to miss Cash getting forward against WBA. Just an angry non critical tackle. Hope he learns to stem his emotions.
    Man city look so assured on the ball and we looked likely to give it away with every pass. A gulf of class difference that we'll hopefully bridge during summer transfers.

Well I know why we were not considered for the European Super League!🤔

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)