+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 8th poll

8th poll

In a row showing a majority for the union, SNP majority in the balance, me holding 5 slips saying no majority, 2 already cashed for small profit.......gonna be a guid few weeks.😎........and the bonus ba......she looks no well.

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    In a row showing a majority for the union, SNP majority in the balance, me holding 5 slips saying no majority, 2 already cashed for small profit.......gonna be a guid few weeks.��........and the bonus ba......she looks no well.
    No long to find out if yay or nay.Hope yer no voting for the tories tho!!

Quote Originally Posted by eric_sinclair View Post
    No long to find out if yay or nay.Hope yer no voting for the tories tho!!
    Whats wrong with voting Tory?

Quote Originally Posted by noahrab View Post
    Whats wrong with voting Tory?
    I wudna trust daft Boris to run a bath.
    Covid contracts for the tory pals.
    Douglas Ross just opposes everything the snp do, Ruth Davidson was far better.
    And still dinna forgive the poll tax.

Everyone to their own tho I suppose. No many good ones now altho the new Labour boy seems decent but it's early days.

Quote Originally Posted by eric_sinclair View Post
    I wudna trust daft Boris to run a bath.
    Covid contracts for the tory pals.
    Douglas Ross just opposes everything the snp do, Ruth Davidson was far better.
    And still dinna forgive the poll tax.

Everyone to their own tho I suppose. No many good ones now altho the new Labour boy seems decent but it's early days.
    Boris might be a lot of things but daft ain’t one of them.
    A lot of businesses have Tory supporting owners.
    I’m sure he’ll agree when the SNP do something right.
    Is that the poll tax the SNP promised to abolish? Can’t be, can it?

People are allowed to vote for who they wish.

The SNP have demonised parties and people based on who they vote for and it’s to Scotland’s eternal phuckin shame that nationalists follow that line.

Diverse and welcoming my phuckin årse.

In a row showing a majority for the union, SNP majority in the balance, me holding 5 slips saying no majority, 2 already cashed for small profit.......gonna be a guid few weeks.��........and the bonus ba......she looks no well.
    Is it not the case that the polls are showing SNP slightly off an absolute majority (two seats off) rather than a majority for the Unionists?

SNP will still have the backing of the tree huggers and (depending on what his game really is) any listers that the fat molester's new party gets so they will likely form another government.

I would prefer the SNP didn't get the majority because Sturgeon's just not for me, and their overly PC policies do my nut in, even though it would accelerate the inevitable indy 2 vote.

The SNP have demonised parties and people based on who they vote for and it’s to Scotland’s eternal phuckin shame that nationalists follow that line.

A lot of businesses were ignored though in favour of tory pals for contracts during covid,costing millions.
    He can havce his own opinions too though
    No the unfair tax that was "trialed in scotland before the rest of the so called union.

Quote Originally Posted by Deeranged View Post
    Is it not the case that the polls are showing SNP slightly off an absolute majority (two seats off) rather than a majority for the Unionists?

SNP will still have the backing of the tree huggers and (depending on what his game really is) any listers that the fat molester's new party gets so they will likely form another government.

I would prefer the SNP didn't get the majority because Sturgeon's just not for me, and their overly PC policies do my nut in, even though it would accelerate the inevitable indy 2 vote.
    Yes.....but my bets were no SNP majority.....1st slip was 9/2, same slip now around 6/5 for no majority.

Dosent matter how the greens perform.....it's son majority yes or no for my slips.

price for an overall majority is now 8/11, it was 1/6 when I placed 9/2 bet if I remember correctly.

Had to be patient with the trump bet which came in at least I won't have to wait as long for this.

Main vote was conservative as they had most chance of beating SNP in my constituency......2nd vote went somewhere else.

Think I voted Tory once before in a council election.

They are seen as the party of the workers in England, don't agree with that myself but it's how they are seen by plenty.

She was telling English folk to GTF yesterday.... if a dingy full of Somalians came sailing up the Tay and into the 1st cafe.....she'd break the land speed record to be there for the photo shoot and handing oot the ginger wigs.

Yes.....but my bets were no SNP majority.....1st slip was 9/2, same slip now around 6/5 for no majority.

Dosent matter how the greens perform.....it's son majority yes or no for my slips.

price for an overall majority is now 8/11, it was 1/6 when I placed 9/2 bet if I remember correctly.

Had to be patient with the trump bet which came in at least I won't have to wait as long for this.

Main vote was conservative as they had most chance of beating SNP in my constituency......2nd vote went somewhere else.

Think I voted Tory once before in a council election.
    I honestly had no idea what you meant by 'slips' but I get it now.

Still not a unionist majority like you said in the OP mind.

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)