+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ideal result against Rovrum would be a draw

Ideal result against Rovrum would be a draw

........ and Reading lose.
    That would get us into the playoffs.
    Really hoping Rovrum stay up.

Quote Originally Posted by Young_Nudger View Post
    ........ and Reading lose.
    That would get us into the playoffs.
    Really hoping Rovrum stay up.
    Rovrum are a proper club wia manager tha can respect.

If they stay up the'll be two cracking Barnsley-v-Rovrum derbies next season wi crowds back.

I haven't a problem with the Millers staying up but we need the three points ourselves .

Get ourselves 9 points in front of Reading before they KO on Sunday v Swansea and I reckon it's job done .

Ballax to drawing , gerrum smashed , thed do same if booit warron tutha foot , sum nasty fo okers on there forum , used to like em , that gobshyte GKW waint be laughing like he was earlier in season regarding us , first class tool and shyte stirrer , Feel sorry for the Genuine fans such as Frank Casper , top bloke ,
    Last edited by Romared; 22-04-2021 at 05:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    I haven't a problem with the Millers staying up but we need the three points ourselves .

Get ourselves 9 points in front of Reading before they KO on Sunday v Swansea and I reckon it's job done .
    Don't be coming that owd lad , they despise you going on there board , in fact they mainly despise anyone going on there forum, INSULAR , strange bunch

Well that was partly my point.
    We don’t need the 3 points if Reading lose.

Rotherham have had their chances to get points. Three home games and they lost them all, barely more than a couple of shots on target in total.
    We cannot play hoping that Reading lose and we get a point. We need to be at them from the off. I would rather us start with our strongest team, get stuck in, be 4 or 5 up at half-time and rest players the second half

It's hard to read Barnsley fans saying they'd rather draw a game than win, especially with what's at stake. What a load o shyte. Tek care of our own business. Finish as high in the table as possible. If Rotherham gu darn it's because they aren't good enough after 46 games. It's not our problem and we don't owe them any favors.

Either you support Barnsley or you support Rovrum, you cannot support both. If it's Barnsley you support the best result would be to win every game, no wanting draws or losses because the other teams need points, sod them.

Here here..soz rovrum a want you to stay up.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast