+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dear Rotherham

Dear Rotherham

I hope you beat the drop, on today's showing you are certainly capable, very unlucky but you need to be more cynical, biggest test for us so far this season. Good luck in your next matches, you could do it, I truly hope you do.

Then again you know we were the best team for the first 2 mins.

Good luck from a Tyke.

Need to be more cynical = not as nice

I think meant clinical = not miss so many chances.

Quote Originally Posted by great_fire View Post
    I think meant clinical = not miss so many chances.
    I did, I blame home brew & Henry Westons.

I think more comical = boots on wrong feet.

Should that be deary me rotherham with reference to missing sitters...

Quote Originally Posted by bloodredpontyend View Post
    I hope you beat the drop, on today's showing you are certainly capable, very unlucky but you need to be more cynical, biggest test for us so far this season. Good luck in your next matches, you could do it, I truly hope you do.

Good luck from a Tyke.
    Thanks for the sentiments buddy, but at the moment it doesnt just seem to us about helping ourselves, as much as just getting a fair crack of the whip. I'm sure I'm with many millers on wishing you well in the play offs, whatever the gods have in store for us UTM

Reminded me of this classic:

"Why can't you be more cynical?"

Quote Originally Posted by bloodredpontyend View Post

Good luck from a Tyke.
    Not cut out for this level I’m afraid. It’s not the game I grew up with I am afraid and after 55 years I am finished with it. I just can’t take any more of this. All we have been speaking about these last 3 days is the ref. and that isn’t right. Irrespective of our inadequacies in front of goal we have actually been cheated in 2 games running now and this is not sport, it is win at all costs by fair means or foul. For your manager to say he didn’t see it is inexcusable and the sycophantic reporters who do not ask the right questions. Fed up of being treated like a mushroom.
    Thanks for the memories but following laying my mother to rest last week my final connection to the town is now lost.
    I have kicked every ball for us ever since I was a lad but I just can’t do it any more.

Need to learn to finish... Howe many times have we failed to score this season when on top.. Less said about the **** ref the better

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast