+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Barnsley v Rotherham United Match Thoughts

Barnsley v Rotherham United Match Thoughts

I caught the majority of the Millers v Boro game last night before our KO .

They looked very leggy which isn't unsurprising given the number of games they've played in the last 10 days and they haven't a large squad .

I'd imagine the last team you'd want to be facing with games in your legs is ourselves with the way we play .

That said this is a South Yorkshire derby and the Millers will fight like tigers to try and escape the championship noose .

However play like we did in the second half last night where we looked to be getting back to something like our best and we should have way too much for the Millers .

Let's have no slip ups now and let's get this play off place done and dusted asap .

Ive seen Rotherham a few times this season on red button,& to be honest ive not seen a good performance except the wednesday game.I would love to see them stop up,but i can`t see them getting any help from us i`m afraid.

A dreadful game lies in wait on Saturday in my opinion. Rotherham have tried to make life difficult for teams all this season and I expect they'll try and make it very difficult for us. They are a dogged team who are fighting for their lives. Don't expect the ball to be on the floor very much. A scrappy 1-0 win will do me

We get a bag full... 6 nowt... you reds

Rotherham are knacked our hoofball will kill em.

they should have played the kids instead of getting games postponed cos of covid, those extra games they lost them anyway and now there hoping Derby mess up to save them.

An opportunity maybe to improve our goal difference , just in case !

Quote Originally Posted by yorkshireborn View Post
    Rotherham are knacked our hoofball will kill em.

they should have played the kids instead of getting games postponed cos of covid, those extra games they lost them anyway and now there hoping Derby mess up to save them.
    PPG may save them

It's a long time since Rotherham won at Oakwell , 1974 .

It's a long time since Rotherham beat us at all in a competitive fixture , 1982 at the old Millmoor ground with a John Seasman goal .

Now may not be quite the time to allow the Millers the opportunity to put that right , at least as far as we are concerned .

Had some decent results have the Millers but just haven't been able to string a run of wins together that can carry you to safety .

The repeated Covid outbreaks at the club have compounded the situation with Rotherham falling behind on games played , points in the bag is always the better option .

I reckon they will give it one last big go tomorrow and it will be a very difficult game for us .

Covid outbreaks ??? PPG fkem

Ought can happen animal tha knows that but cant see it going for the millers hopefully well av got our playoff spot tomoz with a win.if we win weve got it so its a good test for our players theres abit of pressure on us but i hope it doesnt show.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast