+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Wycombe Wanderers Player Adebayo Akinfenwa thinking of a New Career in Sport

First sign of madness: talking to yourself. Second sign of madness: talking to yourself and laughing at your own jokes. Third sign of madness: arguing with yourself. Fourth sign of madness: losing the argument.

I was trying to educate Mr know it all. He keeps making snide jibes. And I reacted.

'Maybe he could get a copy of Bert Weedons ‘ play in a day” or become a failed pub landlord?'

Blimey, all that tech and synth and yet you have the cheek to slag our Matt off ha ha

Quote Originally Posted by Geetarman View Post
    I am sitting in a recording studio listening to Rickie Lee Jones first album, 1979. We are collaborating with a singer in Durham, who does Rickie Lee Jones rather well. Boring eh. After all, I only got halfway through Bert Weedons play in a day.
    I grew up listening to Bert Weedon. Guitar boogie shuffle 1959.

https://youtu.be/E0F42lasles

Soon went off topic.

Quote Originally Posted by Ericsladkilnhurst View Post
    Soon went off topic.
    Most posts do pal.

When my every post is responded to by a comment of 'Maybe he could get a copy of Bert Weedons ‘ play in a day” or become a failed pub landlord?' how should I respond?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12