+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wycombe Wanderers Player Adebayo Akinfenwa thinking of a New Career in Sport

Wycombe Wanderers Player Adebayo Akinfenwa thinking of a New Career in Sport

Wycombe Wanderers forward Adebayo Akinfenwa, is thinking of taking up a different
    sport, when he hangs his boots up from football.
    He has held talks to take up a wrestling career, plus maybe films.
    Good luck to the man mountain, in his new role, if he decides to take it on.

Comes over as a really nice guy. Am pleased he scored the other night too. One of the real characters of the game.
    They have done really well in the second half of the season and if they had a slightly better start they would certainly avoid relegation as they are becoming very difficult to beat.

I thought it was going to be Sumo Wrestling so I was half right.

Quote Originally Posted by Nardendee View Post
    Comes over as a really nice guy. Am pleased he scored the other night too. One of the real characters of the game.
    They have done really well in the second half of the season and if they had a slightly better start they would certainly avoid relegation as they are becoming very difficult to beat.
    Always plays with a smile on his face. I just watched their highlights from Wednesday night and see that it was a shot from David Stockdale the Wycombe goalie that won the 90+ minute penalty that Akinfenwa scored Can' be too manty instances of that in football.

Maybe he could get a copy of Bert Weedons ‘ play in a day” or become a failed pub landlord?

You really are a bitter and twisted old man, aren't you.

What do you do for fun? Hang about on football message boards attempting and failing to prove how knowledgeable you are, via the power of a Google search?

You have my sympathy.

I am sitting in a recording studio listening to Rickie Lee Jones first album, 1979. We are collaborating with a singer in Durham, who does Rickie Lee Jones rather well. Boring eh. After all, I only got halfway through Bert Weedons play in a day.

Through a Dynachord desk into a pair of EV tops. We record through an SSL 2+ audio interface. Quality gear. But then, after a little Googling, you will agree. I bought a Blackstar Silverline Special 50 1x 12 modelling amp for recording, because my tube amps would take the windows out. I was prepared to be be disappointed, but it's brilliant. Any comments?

Just doing a little post production work on something that we recorded a couple of months ago. It's called remastering. It's already on Soundcloud, but I've been tweaking the EQ and compression.

Added a tad more compression and reverb to the kick and snare drum

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast