+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Dom's hung out to dry...

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    The one thing I can't get, is why spunk £200,000 (allegedly) of your own money to do up someone else's flat? Is Princess Nut Nut really so much in control of old Blow Job?
    She must do a good trick.He would not spend £50 of his own money on it.From all the billions spunked on PPR to Tory brown hatters I am sure some sponsors will be lurking in the background.

Is Princess Nut Nut really so much in control of old Blow Job?
    Well she told Boris to get rid of Dom, and Dom's feet didn't touch as he left No 10. She's kept herself pretty much in the background so far, but she won't be from now on, Dom will see to that. She's his achilles heel, Dom knows that and he'll ensure she's never out of the spotlight from now on, how much s-h-i-t will Boris allow her to take before he says enough and walks ?

Well the media are in full meltdown digging for dirt on Boris. I wonder just which one of his cabal of Cabinet Minister Conservative and Unionist Cretins are inspiring the latest witch hunt?

Old Blow Job is allegedly up to his neck in the ESL fiasco, £200,000 from the Magic Money tree to wallpaper his flat, the latest Cummings revelations, I think you might well be right sinkov, he might not survive this latest media assault.

https://www.theguardian.com/football...CMP=GTUK_email

It's quite incredible BT, all the stuff over the years that could have been thrown at Boris, some very, very important stuff as well, stuff that affects people's live and livelihoods, but what gets the Grauniad really agitated is that he might have been on the side of greedy football club owners being greedy. FFS, I really do despair for the state of journalism in this country.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    It's quite incredible BT, all the stuff over the years that could have been thrown at Boris, some very, very important stuff as well, stuff that affects people's live and livelihoods, but what gets the Grauniad really agitated is that he might have been on the side of greedy football club owners being greedy. FFS, I really do despair for the state of journalism in this country.
    I despair at the lack of quality amongst our politicians sinkov. Honest truth, if there was a General Election right now I would vote for Johnson on the strength of the speed he rolled out the vaccination programme.

Starmer is totally not fit to lead the Labour party IMHO, and no way will he ever get my vote.

I despair at the lack of quality amongst our politicians sinkov. Honest truth, if there was a General Election right now I would vote for Johnson on the strength of the speed he rolled out the vaccination programme.

Starmer is totally not fit to lead the Labour party IMHO, and no way will he ever get my vote.
    I won't vote for either of them BT, and Sir Nigel has gone into retirement, so I might just stop at home and read the Racing Post.

Tim Stanley in The Telegraph,

"Cummings, the man who played by his own rules, can't throw stones at Boris"

I think you'll find he can Tim, you just watch.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)