+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Dom's hung out to dry...

Smile Dom's hung out to dry...

Accusations of Tory sleaze? Blame Dom!

https://www.theguardian.com/politics...CMP=GTUK_email

Downing Street has mounted a fightback against "sleaze" accusations by planting stories in Tory-supporting newspapers accusing Dominic Cummings of leaking Number 10 texts.

The Times, The Daily Telegraph and The Sun quote unnamed Downing Street sources claiming Mr Cummings leaked texts about tycoon Sir James Dyson and Saudi Arabia's crown prince.

The lead story on page one of The Times appears under a headline: "Cummings is accused of leaking PM's texts. Johnson 'saddened by bitter former adviser'."

Dom really should have known Boris would eventually throw him under the bus.

Johnny Mercer obviously hit the nail on the head with his statement and backs up what I have thought for many years since I had direct dealings with various ministers in the 1980s:-

“This is the most distrustful, awful environment I’ve ever worked in, in government. Almost nobody tells the truth is what I’ve worked out over the last 36 hours.

“And, you know, I don’t think anyone really can get on their high horse about trust and ethics and all the rest of it in politics, because as far as I’m concerned, most of it is a bit of a cesspit.”

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post

Dom really should have known Boris would eventually throw him under the bus.
    Boris threw him under the bus months ago, on the instructions of Princess Nut Nut, if he wants to take Cummings on now he's an even bigger idiot than I thought, Dom knows where the bodies are buried, best leave him in peace imo. This won't end well for the Tories, he might have worked for them but he's on record as saying he has nowt but contempt for them. Let sleeping dogs lie Boris, wake this one and it'll chew your balls off..........hopefully.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    Boris threw him under the bus months ago, on the instructions of Princess Nut Nut, if he wants to take Cummings on now he's an even bigger idiot than I thought, Dom knows where the bodies are buried, best leave him in peace imo. This won't end well for the Tories, he might have worked for them but he's on record as saying he has nowt but contempt for them. Let sleeping dogs lie Boris, wake this one and it'll chew your balls off..........hopefully.
    Lol!

Dom certainly knows where the bodies are buried...

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknew...?ocid=msedgdhp

"Dominic Cummings declares war on Boris Johnson. Former chief adviser launches extraordinary attack on the Prime Minister, accusing him of quashing a leak inquiry to protect Carrie Symonds"

Oh Boris, what have you done, should have listened to me.

"Dominic Cummings declares war on Boris Johnson. Former chief adviser launches extraordinary attack on the Prime Minister, accusing him of quashing a leak inquiry to protect Carrie Symonds"

Oh Boris, what have you done, should have listened to me.
    Seems Dom is just confirming what I said at the start of the "pandemic", we are being run by a cabal of Cabinet Minister Conservative and Unionist Cretins led by a blonde-haired, grinning, smirking, clueless clown aided and abetted by their quisling sidekick Kier Starmer.

I'll wager crafty Dom also has the evidence to prove it.

Princess Nut Nut involved too (obviously)...

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/newsl...?ocid=msedgntp

Quote Originally Posted by Supersub6 View Post
    Johnny Mercer obviously hit the nail on the head with his statement and backs up what I have thought for many years since I had direct dealings with various ministers in the 1980s:-

“This is the most distrustful, awful environment I’ve ever worked in, in government. Almost nobody tells the truth is what I’ve worked out over the last 36 hours.

“And, you know, I don’t think anyone really can get on their high horse about trust and ethics and all the rest of it in politics, because as far as I’m concerned, most of it is a bit of a cesspit.”
    It's getting serious now Supersub6...

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknew...?ocid=msedgntp

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)