+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Lifeline

Lifeline

Good morning all.
    When 'Lifeline' needs renewing do the club contact me, is it taken automatically or do I have to contact them? Any ideas please?

I was a member for about 10 years. You just sign up and decide how much you want to contribute each month via direct debit.
    I can't recall ever being contacted by the club as it's just a rolling arrangement without any expiry date.

Thanks ANAW. Just that mine was an annual payment.

Quote Originally Posted by eyepie View Post
    Good morning all.
    When 'Lifeline' needs renewing do the club contact me, is it taken automatically or do I have to contact them? Any ideas please?
    How you you pay? When I paid via DDM, it just carried on automatically. Now I pay annually with a debit card, and Lynn rings me to take the payment. You could always give her a call to check.

Cross post!

Thanks Cher - Yes mine was by card also. I will give Lynn a call.

I pay yearly by card, just phone Lynn up with you number & she will sort it out (make sure it's tagged on to last years etc) you can even join the 50/50 draw over the phone I did mine just last week with no problems.

Quote Originally Posted by ancientpie View Post
    I pay yearly by card, just phone Lynn up with you number & she will sort it out (make sure it's tagged on to last years etc) you can even join the 50/50 draw over the phone I did mine just last week with no problems.

I just pay mine monthly by DD, Lifeline and 50/50 also my NCFC-OSA. It's ongoing, easy peasy

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    I just pay mine monthly by DD, Lifeline and 50/50 also my NCFC-OSA. It's ongoing, easy peasy
    Normally pop in the shop & pay mine at the same time as renewing my ST, I must admit I've never bothered with the 50/50 in the past but I guess every little helps the club these days. I had a e mail this morning saying that we could be allowed in for the last game but I think I will just write this season off now but look forward to meeting up with you & the gang next season, onward & upward. COYP

Do the club notify me when I win £1,000? Only I’ve been waiting since 1986 and haven’t heard anything! 😂