+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: India

Rross, things will change. There will be treatments for covid. Get flu, go to bed and take paracetamol. Think we will find this message appearing along with an annual covid vaccination.

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    Scottish nhs😂

Gotta have a nation first, then a decent health service.

Thank God for the union keep those vaccines rolling meanwhile the SNP can get on their bikes and ride........raw hide 😎
    thankfully the Scottish NHS has *never* been left to the tories, what a state it would be in if it were. Underfunded by Thatcher of course but that was the same as everything and now DRoss wants to remove £600m to pay for tax cuts for his mates.

Never vote tory, just never.

Quote Originally Posted by BCram View Post
    You have baffled me with this comment. I think you may have meant to say without Holyrood in the 1950's?
    The Scottish health service predates the English one and has always had autonomy from tory governments, thankfully. In the 80s, synthetic Factor 8 was manufactured in Scotland to treat blood conditions. It was offered to England but Thatcher refused as no private profit in it, which was everything to her. The English NHS had to buy from private companies in America who made Factor 8 from homeless, indigent and prisoners. No screening was done on their blood. Thousands died in England because of HEP C and AIDS.

Never ever vote tory, just don't do it.

Quote Originally Posted by jdfc View Post
    You forgot to mention, more billionaires than any country in the world
    Only 1% of the country pay any taxes. Very wealthy top level in the caste system, shameful world beating poverty for the majority.

Incredible place to see though I imagine I won’t go back for a while now!

Quote Originally Posted by hmac View Post
    Only 1% of the country pay any taxes. Very wealthy top level in the caste system, shameful world beating poverty for the majority.

I'd like to but genuinely couldn't handle the noise.

Do they believe in reincarnation?

Quote Originally Posted by BCram View Post
    Do they believe in reincarnation?
    I’d guess that depends on their religion. Hindus and Sikhs do for sure.

I'd like to but genuinely couldn't handle the noise.
    Noise?

Noise?
    Ahh the car horns and just general racket.

Well it seems like that to me whenever I see it on tv.

Naples done my nut in with the car horns, think Indian cities would be similar.

Ahh the car horns and just general racket.

Well it seems like that to me whenever I see it on tv.

Naples done my nut in with the car horns, think Indian cities would be similar.
    The noise would be the least of your worries in the big cities like Mumbai. Head to the countryside and beaches instead 😊 cleaner, quieter and spectacular

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)