Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14

Thread: Ayr United v Queens

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    1,649

    Ayr United v Queens

    A couple of changes at least tomorrow for Queens with Dapo starting his 4 game Covid suspension and Dickson sent back to Rangers for his unprofessionalism apparently.

    Pybus and Dobbie to start now ?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    1,403
    Quote Originally Posted by johnny_dumfries View Post
    A couple of changes at least tomorrow for Queens with Dapo starting his 4 game Covid suspension and Dickson sent back to Rangers for his unprofessionalism apparently.

    Pybus and Dobbie to start now ?
    Pybus a certain starter and perhaps Fitzpatrick in for Mebude who has been very disappointing in his last few starts anyway. Dobbie on the bench to be used when and if required.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    2,594
    Quote Originally Posted by johnny_dumfries View Post
    A couple of changes at least tomorrow for Queens with Dapo starting his 4 game Covid suspension and Dickson sent back to Rangers for his unprofessionalism apparently.

    Pybus and Dobbie to start now ?
    Dickson is a silly boy if this is true. Needs to realise how lucky he is/was playing first team football at that age. Hopefully heíll learn from his mistakes.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    9,274
    Quote Originally Posted by aloreburn View Post
    Dickson is a silly boy if this is true. Needs to realise how lucky he is/was playing first team football at that age. Hopefully heíll learn from his mistakes.
    Ciaran seemed a bit gallus in his only post match interview...

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    1,403
    Well the point was enough but I am far from convinced regarding the tactics employed. We need to fully utilise the talent we have rather than lumping the ball forward as often as possible.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    1,649
    Quote Originally Posted by Spikefaethesouth View Post
    Well the point was enough but I am far from convinced regarding the tactics employed. We need to fully utilise the talent we have rather than lumping the ball forward as often as possible.
    Terrible game of football but thatís us safe so respect is due Queens.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    9,274
    Not a great spectacle although Championship safety it is for a 9th consecutive season!

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    1,403
    Quote Originally Posted by johnny_dumfries View Post
    Terrible game of football but that’s us safe so respect is due Queens.
    Mission accomplished.

  9. #9
    ffs this kind of reaction to an abysmal failed season is why queens are fecked the words respect due ,happy with just being safe and mission accomplished ffs ,anything under a top four finish is totally unacceptable heads should have rolled action taken a must for next campaign .

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    1,649
    Quote Originally Posted by Francis_begbie_HFC View Post
    ffs this kind of reaction to an abysmal failed season is why queens are fecked the words respect due ,happy with just being safe and mission accomplished ffs ,anything under a top four finish is totally unacceptable heads should have rolled action taken a must for next campaign .
    I think to finish 6th or 7th after the terrible start we had to the campaign is a good achievement especially in this reduced league season. AJ & Co have proven a few footballing experts wrong yet again.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •