OK, this season is virtually done and dusted. And a good season overall it was.
Peeps have been chatting on the various threads about the defence and the loan players etc, so I thought that I would start a general What happens next? thread.
I know that a number of players have not yet signed an extension, but who do we want to keep, who is definately offski and where do we need to recruit?

My opinion is:
GK - We have 2 adequate goalkeepers who will be with us next season.
FB - Pixie has gone so that leaves us with the 2 youngsters - Travis and Rio, both will be the main incumberants next season with maybe a CB filling in as this season.
CB - Omar will leave, Ollie and Nolan will be released, leaving us with Daniels, Sass-Davies and Offord. Wood may be a good target.
M - Wintle will try/has a new club lined up, leaving us with Kirk (maybe), Lowery, Ainley, Finney and Murph. Is that enough?
F - I think Porter will be offered a new contract unlike Powell, leaving us with Dale, Porter and Mandron.

A steady first team but not much support. I realise that on top of these players there maybe youngsters coming through (anybody got any info?) and loans.
I think we need a new CB (Wood?) and an defensive midfielder brought in as well as replacements for anybody else who leaves.

Any thoughts?