+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Rams v Brum

It's clear Rooney's not up to the job in the present circumstances (ie. a squad decimated by injuries) where experience, knowledge of man-management and knowing how to make the whole greater than the parts is *****. Even then it's doubtful that the players left are up to the task, the simple truth is we're not good enough.
    It's been clear for some time (1 win in 13!) that we can't save ourselves and are reliant on others failing and that will be the case until the fat lady sings!
    It's over to you Rothers and Wednesday, we've left the door open so fill your boots!
    Still, there's the leather and the willow to relieve the misery!

Quote Originally Posted by swaledale View Post
    Yes I think we will stay up but oh dear should be well safe by now. Rooney clearly hasn't a clue, hope he is not here next season!
    I don’t...but second your closing sentence. He’s done for us as a manager what he did, for us, as a player...flash in the pan and then found out, never more obviously than this afternoon when Bowyer reacted to what he’d seen in the first half and Rooney hadn’t a clue what to do in response.

Rooney should be politely told to go, just go mate its never going to work, surely Man U are willing to take him as coach or something? give him something to do. Fair play he gave it a go but like Gary Neville he's just not up to it at any level, far to clueless when it comes to tactics, thanks but just go mate.

Its Morris that deserves the venom, I'm boiling what he's done to this club in the past 5 years, its obvious the shape we were in when the yanks buggered off was the reason we challenged at the top for as long as we did, but Morris built a club destined for failure, reeked of bottlers when we were near the top, no belief just like its owner ffs.

Now the money has ran out and it requires a bit more nous and know how... jesus christ as the chicken come home to roost.

PLEASE just go Morris, give the club to someone for a pound and just go ffs.

As for stensons "only turns up when we lose" comment... whenever have we not been losing this season or last?

Didn't see you ranting when we were 1 up and playing reletively well, only turned up when we were losing, what does that tell you?

Don't know which game you were watching, it was two s*ite teams playing head tennis it was pitiful

Birmingham have stayed up through the bottom 3 being fecking hopeless and us being just as bad

Birmingham are the bottom of the barrel ffs and getting beat like that to that standard is fecking shameful

We're the scrapings underneath the bottom of the barrel

Did you see their defending for our goal? its shocking stuff for the most part in this league, the standard is disgusting for the wages being paid

I honestly think this is by design, they want relegation because you can't be that bad and incompetent for that amount of games ffs

The standard is so bad its a joke we've amassed a pathetic 43 points from 44 games, when Coventry and Birmingham are comfortably safe you can see how shocking the standard is

Quote Originally Posted by DCFCArmy View Post

I honestly think this is by design, they want relegation...
    Why?

Why?

Think it's far simpler than that. They are no different from my shower. They can't be bothered.

We have just gone through a furlough nightmare. Lost money/jobs lost/firms collapsing. Yet footballers suffer nowt.

I genuinely believe, that having no crowd there, makes them feel the need to put in less effort.
    On a normal day, the crowd would be spitting feathers and screaming at them.
    The press would be slaughtering them and their ego's bruised.
    But they get paid their fat cheques and shrug their shoulders.

Any other job would fire them.

My lot are safe. I hope Hughton drops the lot of them and plays the kids. At least they will be hungry for a win and if they lose, you know they will have tried.

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds View Post

Why?

Think it's far simpler than that. They are no different from my shower. They can't be bothered.

We have just gone through a furlough nightmare. Lost money/jobs lost/firms collapsing. Yet footballers suffer nowt.

I genuinely believe, that having no crowd there, makes them feel the need to put in less effort.
    On a normal day, the crowd would be spitting feathers and screaming at them.
    The press would be slaughtering them and their ego's bruised.
    But they get paid their fat cheques and shrug their shoulders.

Any other job would fire them.

My lot are safe. I hope Hughton drops the lot of them and plays the kids. At least they will be hungry for a win and if they lose, you know they will have tried.
    Not saying you’re wrong...but if you’re right why have the likes of Norwich, Watford, Hull, West Ham, Leicester and the two Manchester clubs all excelled while those such as Derby, both Sheffield clubs. Arsenal and even Liverpool have fallen by the wayside?

Still like DCFCA to explain why anyone would ‘want relegation’. Makes no sense...players and managers have their reputations and futures to worry about, while the owner isn’t going to ‘want’ it because relegation effectively devalues the club...hence the silence...a League One club will not sell for as much as a Championship club.
    Last edited by ramAnag; 24-04-2021 at 08:12 PM.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)