+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 715161718 LastLast

Thread: SCOTTISH CUP Stephen Glass’ trophy hunters v Melon’s tangerines

Watched both the interview on Red TV of Both Glass and Considine and they can both GTF, both interviews were noting short of a fcukin joke
    For god sake at least Have the fkn balls to admit we were fcukin sh1te and deserved to be dumped out the cup by a united team who clearly waned it more and thoroughly deserved it.

Well done united and all the best for the rest of the cup

As for us ................................. heaven help us

And that’s Sevco out.

Whilst I am of course absolutely delighted at that, this means we have YET AGAIN thrown away a gilt edged chance to win the cup.

Why is it we constantly see teams with a fraction of our budget fighting and scrapping to get big results - yet we rarely do.

It’s absolutely fuucking sickening.

Callum Davidson is in serious danger of achieving more in 6 months than we have in over 30 years.

Good luck to the guy and the farmers - bigger balls than any of our lot - but fuuck me...
    Last edited by The_Moog; 25-04-2021 at 08:34 PM.

Glass now knows the majority of the first team squad are a waste of a jersey. Barring accidents we will finish 4th whatever happens. I would like to see Glass playing as many youngsters as possible between now and the end of the season. At least then he will know whether any of them will be able to step up to the first team or whether he needs to totally rebuild with new signings.

Apologies if anyone already pointed this out but our record against the PJMS this season is 0-0, 0-0, 0-1 and 0-3

Quote Originally Posted by Jormungand View Post
    Apologies if anyone already pointed this out but our record against the PJMS this season is 0-0, 0-0, 0-1 and 0-3
    Our record against most teams this season starts with 0-.

Ach, we’ve been horsed by the jutes before.

Onwards and Upwards
    Last edited by donsdaft; 26-04-2021 at 10:11 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    Ach, we’ve been horsed by the jutes before.

Onwards and Upwards
    Ken. When the commentators were going on about the “successes of both clubs in the 1980s”, I reminded myself that between 11 May 1983 and 19 May 1984 (374 days), Aberdeen won as many trophies as those glory-stealing ****s have won since their birth from the womb of an inbred Tayside jackal in 1909.

This does not include Forfarshire Cups, Dewar Shields, Scottish Cup quarter finals, Quizball heat 2, and the John Clark pie-scoffing trophy success at Kirriemuir Show in 1986.

I watched Rangers go out last night to a very good cup winning side, who now will believe they can do the double. Exciting game, looking forward to the last qfinal tonigjt and the draw afterwards. The Scottish cup is fantastic! As fellow exiteers, interested to know who you think will win and who you want to win? I would love a tayside Derby and would go for United to win it. I know their pain over the last 4-5 years and it is a nice feeling to come out of it with a trophy. In saying that I wouldn’t grudge saints an amazing double. Any of the other sides would also be worthy winners. Love this tournament. No complaints fae this bear other than why we let a big luminous green bearded keeper go unmarked 🤣

A hun cheering on the PJMs

Is this the worst thing ever to happen on this board?

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    A hun cheering on the PJMs

Is this the worst thing ever to happen on this board?
    Aberdeen were my first choice after rangers.

United, Saints, Killie, buddies, Hibs. (In that order)

Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 715161718 LastLast