+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718

Thread: SCOTTISH CUP Stephen Glass’ trophy hunters v Melon’s tangerines

Quote Originally Posted by Teddy Bear View Post
    Aberdeen were my first choice after rangers.

United, Saints, Killie, buddies, Hibs. (In that order)
    Why would you think anyone needs to know that?

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    It's great though that we are speaking about McKenzie and Ramsay.

The dark McInnes days are behind us.
    The Ghost Of Derek was on full display on Sunday. Completely bottled it.

Kamberi pisses m e off something fierce. He’s a lightweight fanny that plays when it suite him. Get him teh ****.

If we re sign Ash Taylor it will confirm my worst fears that we’ve all been sold a lemon and after the lip service has faded we’ll be looking at a bang average team getting intermittently humped. Yes yes its a new era and all that but Glassm regardless of his protestations otherwise, is a Scottish football novice and without serious financial backing the experiment will end around the time we get a 0-0 draaaa with United in the New Years game.

Bizarre time for us. It’s so incredibly hard to gauge whether to be excited or to be preparing for the worst.

We can only seriously judge Glass next season. As said before, he gets a free pass for when he started until this season ends.
    I like what he says and I believe he isn’t putting on a show. He made the decision to bring Scott Brown which he must have knew would be extremely hard to please the Aberdeen support but done it anyway. He obviously wants us to play different to the way The Anchor Man had us doing and in fairness it would be hard to accomplish with the current squad we have as they don’t collectively have the heart and dig to carry it out.
    Dave Cormack better back him or this is going to get ugly very quickly as nearly everyone is under the impression we are trying to move up a level as such.

I don’t condone getting horsed by Dundee United but you can learn a lot about yourself and your personnel after a difficult result. It’s how you change things that really matters now.

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    I don’t condone getting horsed by Dundee United but you can learn a lot about yourself and your personnel after a difficult result. It’s how you change things that really matters now.
    Yeah, he did say in the post match interview that he learnt a lot about the players - which pretty much means it confirmed to him that they're not fit enough, don't have the right mentality and some just basically aren't good enough.

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718