+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 37 of 51 FirstFirst ... 27353637383947 ... LastLast

Thread: SSBs (a) 25th April SC Quarters

Quote Originally Posted by tHeArAb View Post
    Looks like you're correct. Bummer. Unless of course the SSB's f*cked up, in that case we should be awarded a 3 nil victory! Oh wait....
    That’s the thing - it all seems to be completely contradictory to the actual official rules. That clearly states that it’s 3 cautions for Clubs entering before Round 2 (i.e. lower league Clubs who have to play more matches) and 2 cautions for Clubs entering AFTER Round 2 (i.e. the rest). It’s there in black and white.

I was stone cold sober on Sunday as i am on most Sundays.I have a pretty physical job and there is no way i would manage work on Monday if i was on it all day Sunday.
    You are also wrong to say no one replies to any link i put up as JJ replied to one on Sunday and Teddy Bear has replied to one too on the sub forum.
    If you want to tidy the board up and remove me too just tell me and i will F OFF.I am not saying i'm an angel on here but its very rare that i fall out with fellow posters and when i do its normally regarding politics not United.
    I have confined my very few political comments on the sub forum as requested and have fallen out with no one on any thread on it.As for baiting Peter you really must be kidding surely?,i get on very well with him and he gives as good as he gets from me on here.

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    I was stone cold sober on Sunday as i am on most Sundays.I have a pretty physical job and there is no way i would manage work on Monday if i was on it all day Sunday.
    You are also wrong to say no one replies to any link i put up as JJ replied to one on Sunday and Teddy Bear has replied to one too on the sub forum.
    If you want to tidy the board up and remove me too just tell me and i will F OFF.I am not saying i'm an angel on here but its very rare that i fall out with fellow posters and when i do its normally regarding politics not United.
    I have confined my very few political comments on the sub forum as requested and have fallen out with no one on any thread on it.As for baiting Peter you really must be kidding surely?,i get on very well with him and he gives as good as he gets from me on here.
    You're wasting your time mate. One mod decides to judge our threads as boring, even though there were plenty of replies so moves them. Yes I was p1ssed on Sunday night, I wonder why, but I didn't say one thing which was out of order or inflammatory. I sincerely apologise for being really happy with my team's performance for the first time in about 5 years! I'm afraid the new mod obviously thinks it's his place to be judge and jury on this board which is really not what these places should be about and the above 'apology' is negated by the excuses and justifications of his actions.

Oh and actually there were 3 people that complained.

I have just looked back to the 6-2 v Dundee FC on the 31st of August 2019,anyone wanting to guess how many threads there were on that one game?.

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    I have just looked back to the 6-2 v Dundee FC on the 31st of August 2019,anyone wanting to guess how many threads there were on that one game?.
    6 million! 🤣

Quote Originally Posted by JamesMcClean View Post
    That’s the thing - it all seems to be completely contradictory to the actual official rules. That clearly states that it’s 3 cautions for Clubs entering before Round 2 (i.e. lower league Clubs who have to play more matches) and 2 cautions for Clubs entering AFTER Round 2 (i.e. the rest). It’s there in black and white.
    In previous seasons, players whose clubs entered the competition during the first three preliminary rounds would incur a suspension if they accumulated three cautions with players of clubs joining from the fourth round onwards copping a ban if they picked up just two yellows, as happened with Aberdeen captain Graeme Shinnie in the 2018/19 season.

However, the three-booking rule has been extended to all clubs participating regardless of round of entry for the 2020/21 competition
    From here https://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.c...l-fate-3214971

Quote Originally Posted by BackRowArab View Post
    Cheers for clearing that up then. Surely it wouldn’t be too much to ask of the SFA to update the published rules to reflect this. Little wonder it feels like it’s getting made up as it goes along.

Quote Originally Posted by JJA22flup View Post
    Oh and actually there were 3 people that complained.
    I got one official complaint email and that was from you.

Quote Originally Posted by JamesMcClean View Post
    You're post is certainly very clear on the matter.

Page 37 of 51 FirstFirst ... 27353637383947 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)