+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 42 of 51 FirstFirst ... 324041424344 ... LastLast

Thread: SSBs (a) 25th April SC Quarters

Quote Originally Posted by Sande_Man View Post
    There would be some glorious schadenfreude if the final got moved to Tynecastle and we won it ��
    The bride presenting the trophy too?

Quote Originally Posted by Shedboy1971 View Post
    The ars3 cheeks have really gone and done "its our ba' and we are going home" all because they are oot. Absolutely incredible. fvck them both.
    That would be my guess, yeah.

sorry totally off topic and i am happy if this is merged into another thread or dismissed as been done to death but my conservative MP here in east renfrewshire is no other than Derek Stillie!

Quote Originally Posted by Shedboy1971 View Post
    sorry totally off topic and i am happy if this is merged into another thread or dismissed as been done to death but my conservative MP here in east renfrewshire is no other than Derek Stillie!
    Very good!! 😂👏🏼.......but you should know fine well this should be in the ex-player thread. 😉

Quote Originally Posted by tHeArAb View Post
    Very good!! ������.......but you should know fine well this should be in the ex-player thread. ��
    forgive me but I am not understanding engleesh. Thought a bit of light hearted p1sh was due - bizarre though i just met him as he is going door to door. He loves united and was telling me aboot death threats from celtic fans lol (some 6-1 game rangers won league). I will post in correct manner, I will post in correct manner x98 there you go TA my 100 lines for you

No fans at the Scottish Cup Final for one reason only and that is because there is no old firm team in it, so lets be clear if either of the old firm were looking like getting to the final then the powers to be would have shifted the Final venue to either Celtic Park or Ibrox to let the glasgow punters in and I am positive the 2 clubs would have agreed to it. FACT.

SPFL / SFA hang your heads in shame.

Semi is on the Saturday 1600 on Premier Sports. How the phuck are we meant to watch that like?

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    He has made 10 posts on here in the month of April and nothing between the 6th to the 24th.I put up on this thread has anyone got any footage of the Saturday send off at Tannadice?.
    It is true that he decided to reply to that but are you seriously saying that it was my fault he posted and some of our posters got FN upset by him?.
    FFS your best result /performance for many a year and carnage... can't wait til you get knocked out 🙈

Quote Originally Posted by JamesMcClean View Post
    Semi is on the Saturday 1600 on Premier Sports. How the phuck are we meant to watch that like?
    That's brutal for anyone without Premier Sports. 😕

Quote Originally Posted by tHeArAb View Post
    That's brutal for anyone without Premier Sports. ��
    Exactly, and how many subscribe to that? It’s £10.99 a month with a minimum of a 6 month subscription FFS. It’s not even on the likes of NowTV where you can just pay for a day pass. I know there’s hesgoal and that but let’s face it that can be unreliable at times and start buffering precisely when you least need it.

Page 42 of 51 FirstFirst ... 324041424344 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)