Page 45 of 51 FirstFirst ... 354344454647 ... LastLast
Results 441 to 450 of 503

Thread: SSBs (a) 25th April SC Quarters

  1. #441
    Quote Originally Posted by offshore_arab83 View Post
    so you want him banned cos he was on SSB mad and here contradicting himself? I dont get the bad vibe at all, look at the abuse he gets yet never gives it back, nae danger i would be posting on any forum getting the grief he gets but again he's not done anything wrong

    As above, give me examples of rule breaking and i'll ban him

    If grown men, f ucking adults, don't want to come back on here all because we have a hun who posts occasionally then you need to give yourselves a wobble and remember its a football fans forum and is not to be taken seriously!
    Well said offshore. If we go down the route of banning people because of who they support - doesn't that make us bigots?
    Last edited by DUFCstokie; 28-04-2021 at 09:44 PM. Reason: Spelling

  2. #442
    No sure about bigots Stokie but sure as f uck itís petty. We slag other teams supporters and forums for banning people for just supporting another team.

    Itís a futbah forum on the internet itís a bit of fun ffs

  3. #443
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    338
    I donít get the abuse. Iím not trolling, I am just not responding to abuse eventually they stop when they realise I donít care.

    My opinion is that any football fan can sympathise with the 4 teams left in this Scottish cup final. None of the fans of any should miss their history being made. Whether United fans miss revenge on one of the saints. Or if st Johnstone win it and none of their fans got to see either of their double. There ainít a lockdown now. If anyone says football is nothing without fans then this really stinks.

  4. #444
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    659
    Quote Originally Posted by offshore_arab83 View Post
    so you want him banned cos he was on SSB mad and here contradicting himself? I dont get the bad vibe at all, look at the abuse he gets yet never gives it back, nae danger i would be posting on any forum getting the grief he gets but again he's not done anything wrong

    As above, give me examples of rule breaking and i'll ban him

    If grown men, f ucking adults, don't want to come back on here all because we have a hun who posts occasionally then you need to give yourselves a wobble and remember its a football fans forum and is not to be taken seriously!
    On a different thread I gave an example where TTT pretty much said enough was enough and other Arabs were glad to get rid ,

    https://boards.footymad.net/showthre...8247243&page=4

    Turns out he wasn't banned and continued to be at the wind up.
    imo the reason he gets all the grief is because he posts in a manner which means he wants the grief and he deserves it, his aim is purely to troll and be at the wind up, which has pissed fellow Arabs off. This imo brings a bad vibe and then takes whatever the gist of the thread was originally about, off track.

    Anyways I felt I was being adult and called it out, but you have made your decision and I respect your decision OS,.
    You are right mate it is only a forum, but one which allowed me to escape from the day to day crap of work.

  5. #445
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    4,865
    Quote Originally Posted by A. J View Post
    Agree, and just to clarify my reasons for wanting TB off this forum isn't about sectarian it's simply cos he's an attention seeking troll,
    How can he be on here licking our arses lately and wanting us to beat Aberdeen then on the SSB forum stating their his 2nd team.
    I'm proud to be an Arab and look forward to the bants on here but for me TB brings a bad vibe and it boils my piss.
    If mods are fine with 2 faced wind up trolls then so be it, but like JJ I won't be back.
    That right? lol best ignored then - it is clear he is on the wind up at times but appears he has a split personality disorder too.

    Im with OA 100% on this we are better than banning unless of course he goes off topic all the time - as I for one cant stand that

    I hope JJ comes back on - its clearly what TB wants but i think we can be better and cleverer here. Lure him in to see his true colours - we call it a honeynet

  6. #446
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    2,553
    Well at least he's not me 🙊😇

  7. #447
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    4,865
    Quote Originally Posted by Arabdownsouth View Post
    Well at least he's not me ����
    ive posted much worse to be honest - much much worse - i once saw an ex poster got banned from posting a discussion on the wee site. global ban boom. cant recall his name shedsomething71???

  8. #448
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    9,120
    Quote Originally Posted by A. J View Post
    imo the reason he gets all the grief is because he posts in a manner which means he wants the grief and he deserves it, his aim is purely to troll and be at the wind up, which has pissed fellow Arabs off. This imo brings a bad vibe and then takes whatever the gist of the thread was originally about, off track.
    The reason he gets grief is because of the team he supports. Pure & simple in my opinion. If we ban Teddy then we ban Peter. Almost every post Peter makes is a wind up but he's still here because six or seven guys on here seem to like him and enjoy baiting him which then somehow makes his posts okay. Can't have it both ways.

  9. #449
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    4,283
    Quote Originally Posted by tHeArAb View Post
    The reason he gets grief is because of the team he supports. Pure & simple in my opinion. If we ban Teddy then we ban Peter. Almost every post Peter makes is a wind up but he's still here because six or seven guys on here seem to like him and enjoy baiting him which then somehow makes his posts okay. Can't have it both ways.
    Im not one to bother too much about what team someone supports, and in this case i think TB is on the windup with most of his posts. If it comes to the point where Arabs are deciding to stop posting because of an apparent lack of action, then you may just be allowing TB to achieve his objective.

    I cannot put my finger on exactly why he comes on here to post, but with football as tribal as we ourselves demonstrate at times, i cannot believe that his visits are with good intentions!

  10. #450
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    4,865
    Quote Originally Posted by tHeArAb View Post
    The reason he gets grief is because of the team he supports. Pure & simple in my opinion. If we ban Teddy then we ban Peter. Almost every post Peter makes is a wind up but he's still here because six or seven guys on here seem to like him and enjoy baiting him which then somehow makes his posts okay. Can't have it both ways.
    I love Peter and Teddy they make me feel very superior to them in every way with their posts

Page 45 of 51 FirstFirst ... 354344454647 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •