+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 47 of 51 FirstFirst ... 374546474849 ... LastLast

Thread: SSBs (a) 25th April SC Quarters

Quote Originally Posted by Shedboy1971 View Post
    gotti is a deluded and avid watcher of the patriot games, also a total pr!ck and not worthy of me p!ssing on him during one his daily para raids on his hoose when they set him on fire...yawn yawn
    I'm surprised Megabus haven't completely gone under without his valuable contribution 😂

Quote Originally Posted by Arabdownsouth View Post
    I'm surprised Megabus haven't completely gone under without his valuable contribution 😂
    😂

Quote Originally Posted by Shedboy1971 View Post
    tis true avoid the seeth when you can and they love the seethe. Never go out in airdrie with a united top on. Actually never goto airdire. (i dont live there but once went)
    Once wore my United polo top at a Bristol City V Millwall game. Was at the game with City fans who were begging me to hide the badge when we went to the pubs. Didn't get any bother from either set of fans but surprisingly my BCFC mates have never asked me back to a game

I'm surprised Megabus haven't completely gone under without his valuable contribution ��
    their parent company megacvnt is in trouble as well, CEO JGotti

Quote Originally Posted by tHeArAb View Post
    😂
    At least whilst he could go to games all over the UK he was at least out of the house. Now he must be at home irritating the **** out of someone! Unless she's got the baseball bat back out from the airing cupboard of course? 😉😂

At least whilst he could go to games all over the UK he was at least out of the house. Now he must be at home irritating the **** out of someone! Unless she's got the baseball bat back out from the airing cupboard of course? ����
    he lives alone. Very alone. and in May when we win the cup he will be tormented for ever

Quote Originally Posted by tHeArAb View Post
    We've had one poster leave purely because they cannot handle a Rangers fan on this forum (their admittance). In my opinion, that is not reason enough to ban the poster in question. That's JJ's issue with living in the West and hating Huns so much (again an admittance). There's always the ignore function for people to use, let's not forget that.

If Teddy had continued to post in the same vein as he was before his warning, he would have been banned. 100%. He isn't though. His posts lately have been fine, if somewhat bizarre. I for one will never understand why anyone would want to post on another clubs message board, but each to their own I guess.

As Offshore said. Its a football forum. A bit of fun. If folk can't handle the simplest of things like an opposing teams fan on this board to the point that they want to leave, then it's maybe not the right place for them.
    I know I’m in the minority but I can’t understand why anyone is obsessed with just one club and no interest in the rest.

I find both new firm clubs very interesting, especially in Europe. With rangers out the cup I won’t lose interest in the tournament. I sometimes attend games of clubs I don’t support, whenever I feel like it, I’m not the only one who does that :-o

If grown men throw a tantrum because someone who supports a different club makes the odd comment then that’s their problem. I dunno, maybe he’s s pretty young and doesn’t understand. If I had a neutral name I doubt there would be a problem with that kid but even if he is surrounded by evil rangers fans in glasgow, it doesn’t seem normal to judge everyone and try and get them banned for the crime of supporting a different club. I even know some great people who are celtic fans

I'm not for banning anyone unless its blatant trolling but my opinion on this is that guys like Teddy and Peter should realise how pointless it is posting on here. No offence to either I'm sure they are nice enough guys, but there are just as many DFC forums that Peter can go on to actually talk about his own team and no doubt many many more Newco forums for Teddy. I don't think they should be banned, I just don't think they bring anything to a DUFC forum at all and should be able to realise that there might be people on here that want to come on here as an escape from life where they can talk about their team with like-minded people. Not spend 15 minutes catching up on a thread that is meant to be about the Scottish Cup game v Aberdeen, when in actual fact the game or upcoming game hasn't been spoken about in about 7 pages.

is there not an ignore funtion on here that folk can apply to the likes of tedious and peter?

Personally, I don't mind fans of other fans contributing to the debate. As long as it's not trolling or mindless sectarian or racist pish! Generally I'm interested in the perspective of other fans.

I dont trawl other clubs forums. So, for me, it's sometimes refreshing to read things regarding United from an outsiders perspective.

Most clubs' fans are much like ourselves. Always think they know better than the manager, and always feel their club is under- performing.

Sound familiar?

Page 47 of 51 FirstFirst ... 374546474849 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)