+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 49 of 51 FirstFirst ... 394748495051 LastLast

Thread: SSBs (a) 25th April SC Quarters

Quote Originally Posted by petermackie View Post
    You'll never be Gunboat 😄😄😄
    I think not but you'll probably not be a Premiership side for another season 😉

Quote Originally Posted by Whitfieldarab View Post
    It's more of a rap than a poem IMO
    The Notorious Kool Bustah? or MC Stokie G
    Last edited by Shedboy1971; 30-04-2021 at 09:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by stokearab View Post
    I think not but you'll probably not be a Premiership side for another season ��
    yaaasss 100% stoke - stay doon peasants

Quote Originally Posted by tHeArAb View Post
    Yes.
    I didn't see your answer because you're on ignore 😄
    Seriously though on my mobile layout I've not even got bold or italics etc not that I need them, but it's pretty basic. I'd never use the ignore button, happy to hear what all Arabs have got to say and if it's non Arabs happy to give as good as we get.

Regarding Peter Backie and Teddy Mare I think there's an element of us being friendly, interesting, decent banter without the nasty stuff you often see on other boards so it's a good place for them to come. One of each is plenty though.
    Peter is definitely a closet Arab wouldn't be surprised if the Sevco boy is too.
    I think if they keep their posts on topic and avoid trolling it's ok, just my input maybe not the majority view.

WASC 🧡

I didn't see your answer because you're on ignore 😄
    Seriously though on my mobile layout I've not even got bold or italics etc not that I need them, but it's pretty basic. I'd never use the ignore button, happy to hear what all Arabs have got to say and if it's non Arabs happy to give as good as we get.
    😂

Nah, all the fancy features are in desktop mode which is pretty annoying tbh.

Regarding Peter Backie and Teddy Mare I think there's an element of us being friendly, interesting, decent banter without the nasty stuff you often see on other boards so it's a good place for them to come. One of each is plenty though.
    Peter is definitely a closet Arab wouldn't be surprised if the Sevco boy is too.
    I think if they keep their posts on topic and avoid trolling it's ok, just my input maybe not the majority view.

WASC 🧡

I’m sure this Peter guy is here because like me he also has a deep respect for Dundee United.

I have to admit I think st Johnstone are favourites but I am loyal

💟💜

Quote Originally Posted by Whitfieldarab View Post
    It's more of a rap than a poem IMO
    is the c silent?

Quote Originally Posted by FTFun View Post
    is the c silent?

As long as it's friendly banter ,good natured wind ups, or genuine points of view being expressed, then I personally don't have any issue with fans of other teams joining in. From what I've seen from Teddy and Pete, that's what it is. It's like a pub chat, as long as no line is crossed, and we all have a similar idea of what those lines are, then crack on.

Page 49 of 51 FirstFirst ... 394748495051 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)