+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 44 of 51 FirstFirst ... 344243444546 ... LastLast

Thread: SSBs (a) 25th April SC Quarters

Quote Originally Posted by JamesMcClean View Post
    Cheers mate, So long as you can cancel at any time that’s fine. I thought there was a minimum contractual term for the subscription.
    its 6 months for the 10.99 thingy and pretty much no min contract with 12.99 -

Quote Originally Posted by TerryTheTerror View Post
    But that post had no sectarian comments. You think calling a team 'the filth' is sectarian? In one respect I agree it's distasteful and he's been asked not to do it again, which he hasn't.
    Indeed.

I shall never call Celtic the filth again in this forum.

I’d just like to apologise publicly for all the offence caused. It must have been really bad to get an official complaint 😓

Quote Originally Posted by Teddy Bear View Post
    Indeed.

I shall never call Celtic the filth again in this forum.

I’d just like to apologise publicly for all the offence caused. It must have been really bad to get an official complaint 😓
    Yeah that's game over for me. I'm not getting patronised by the Sevconian undead on a supposed United forum. I've enjoyed my time on this forum particularly over the Covid period but I deal with enough of these pr1cks in the real world, thought I would at least be free from them on here. No hard feelings towards anyone else on here, it's my issues with the tax evading, cheating, Scotland's shame club which is ruining this board for me and I can't be bothered getting into anymore arguments about it.

Quote Originally Posted by JJA22flup View Post
    Yeah that's game over for me. I'm not getting patronised by the Sevconian undead on a supposed United forum. I've enjoyed my time on this forum particularly over the Covid period but I deal with enough of these pr1cks in the real world, thought I would at least be free from them on here. No hard feelings towards anyone else on here, it's my issues with the tax evading, cheating, Scotland's shame club which is ruining this board for me and I can't be bothered getting into anymore arguments about it.
    Of course it's your choice but I think it's a shame if you do depart. Your contribution is valued, certainly by me anyway. If you feel that bad about him being here just don't read his posts.

Anyway, best of luck whatever your decide.

Well that’s a shame you have hard feelings, I’m not sectarian though. I’ve stopped calling Celtic the filth since your complaint, so don’t see what your problem is. Is it so bad for fans of other teams to want United to win the cup?

C'mon JJ, stick around 🧡

when huns or funs start causing good arabs to quit the forum it's time to bin them

Quote Originally Posted by FTFun View Post
    when huns or funs start causing good arabs to quit the forum it's time to bin them
    Agree, and just to clarify my reasons for wanting TB off this forum isn't about sectarian it's simply cos he's an attention seeking troll,
    How can he be on here licking our arses lately and wanting us to beat Aberdeen then on the SSB forum stating their his 2nd team.
    I'm proud to be an Arab and look forward to the bants on here but for me TB brings a bad vibe and it boils my piss.
    If mods are fine with 2 faced wind up trolls then so be it, but like JJ I won't be back.

But what has he done to warrant a ban? what rules has he broken?

Serious question here, give me feedback and examples of this and i'll ban him. If you cant find any evidence then why should we be like SSB mad and ban anyone who comes on thats not one of us?

Quote Originally Posted by A. J View Post
    If mods are fine with 2 faced wind up trolls then so be it, but like JJ I won't be back.
    so you want him banned cos he was on SSB mad and here contradicting himself? I dont get the bad vibe at all, look at the abuse he gets yet never gives it back, nae danger i would be posting on any forum getting the grief he gets but again he's not done anything wrong

As above, give me examples of rule breaking and i'll ban him

If grown men, f ucking adults, don't want to come back on here all because we have a hun who posts occasionally then you need to give yourselves a wobble and remember its a football fans forum and is not to be taken seriously!

Page 44 of 51 FirstFirst ... 344243444546 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)