+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Football Plaques Handmade - Rotherham United

Football Plaques Handmade - Rotherham United

My 70th birthday next week, share it with Archiemiller 70 also & Lionel Messi 34

My old school mate from being 4 year old, came to my home today with his wife, they wanted
    me to check a present they had bought for me, with me going away for my birthday.

I opened the wrapping paper to see a large handmade wooden plaque, on the left side of the
    plaque is scribed the rear of a football shirt, with my surname & the number 70, on the
    right side of the plaque is the scribed badge of Rotherham United, absolutely brilliant.
    Excellent class work by the maker.
    I want to take a picture & post it onto the Millers Mad threads, but I want to know how to
    post the picture.
    Plus I want to post a picture on my avatar.
    [ CAMiller once posted for me how to do it, but I can't find the post ]

I think that when fellow Madsters see it, they will want some kind of work done, one of
    our mates was in the Royal Navy, so mate had a plaque also done for him, with all the
    ships he has been on, main ship the Ark Royal.

Have you put a digital photo of it on your computer?

Quote Originally Posted by South Coast Miller View Post
    Have you put a digital photo of it on your computer?
    Not yet mate

Happy birthday for next week ELK, had you down for mid thirties like me just shows how little we know of each other

Quote Originally Posted by Ericsladkilnhurst View Post
    My 70th birthday next week, share it with Archiemiller 70 also & Lionel Messi 34

My old school mate from being 4 year old, came to my home today with his wife, they wanted
    me to check a present they had bought for me, with me going away for my birthday.

I opened the wrapping paper to see a large handmade wooden plaque, on the left side of the
    plaque is scribed the rear of a football shirt, with my surname & the number 70, on the
    right side of the plaque is the scribed badge of Rotherham United, absolutely brilliant.
    Excellent class work by the maker.
    I want to take a picture & post it onto the Millers Mad threads, but I want to know how to
    post the picture.
    Plus I want to post a picture on my avatar.
    [ CAMiller once posted for me how to do it, but I can't find the post ]

I think that when fellow Madsters see it, they will want some kind of work done, one of
    our mates was in the Royal Navy, so mate had a plaque also done for him, with all the
    ships he has been on, main ship the Ark Royal.
    ELK - whenever you post, at the top of the box you type in the the Tool Bar. 3rd icon from the right is Insert Image, click it and follow the instructions to upload a digital photo from your PC/laptop.

To add it or any other photo as your Avatar, click Forum Actions at the top of the page and select Edit Profile. Once you are in there, on the left hand side you'll see a link to Edit Avatar, click that and uploading a photo will for that you'll follow similar steps.

But you've got to put the picture on your computer first so you've got somewhere to load it (insert it) from. Then do as CAM says. In the ribbon at the top of the Quick Reply box the "Insert Picture" button is the 4th one along that looks like a screen/photo/framed picture.

Thank you all, for a quick response.

If only our club were has quick

Quote Originally Posted by South Coast Miller View Post
    But you've got to put the picture on your computer first so you've got somewhere to load it (insert it) from. Then do as CAM says. In the ribbon at the top of the Quick Reply box the "Insert Picture" button is the 4th one along that looks like a screen/photo/framed picture.
    4th button along in the box after the formatting boxes, that is

Looks like a framed picture of a tree

Tried 2 different laptops, keep getting rufc plaque 002.jpg:upload of file failed.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast