+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The Scottish post game VAR - the citing process

The Scottish post game VAR - the citing process

After the farce of Missalots red card not being overturned for not kicking McKenna hard enough and Devlin's (I think) red against Kilmarnock not being overturned when it was clear he had been fouled :-

Turnbull is now not cited for an obvious kick at McGeoch.

In England they've turned VAR into a complete farce and in Scotland ourciting system is just as farcical. I don't at all blame the technology, it's the buffoons that are using it. They have no scrutiny nor any accountability for their decisions. This closed shop for referees is what needs to be sorted. They need to be held accountable. Everyone can make mistakes and we can live with that but regular mistakes should lead to punishment of some sort. After all the fans pay their wages, they are entitled to know what's going on and why.

It's time the managers of the teams to start complaining at every opportunity when these instances occur.
    It only seems to be a media concern if decisions go against the ugly sisters.
    Silence is consent !

Quote Originally Posted by Auldtoontoby View Post
    It's time the managers of the teams to start complaining at every opportunity when these instances occur.
    It only seems to be a media concern if decisions go against the ugly sisters.
    Silence is consent !
    Absolutely spot on. I would really like to see Dave Cormack having a right go at the SFA over this...no point our manager getting a suspension this early.