+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 3 bottles o' wine cup. Joot edition.

Quote Originally Posted by NaeMairNeeps View Post
    OK, here we go again .... To the Elderberry and Elderflower wine unclaimed from the Livi game, I am adding a bottle of Bramble ... replacing that won by redscot. So 3 bottles o' wine up for grabs

For details re. those wines, see https://boards.footymad.net/showthread.php?t=38274789

As usual, you can nominate one player you believe likely/capable of putting the ball in the net for the good guys during our Scottish cup QF v the PJMs (Sunday Apr25)

* The bramble wine will go to the radge who chooses the scorer of the first Dons goal.

* The elderberry wine goes to the radge who chooses the first player to score more than one goal for Aberdeen (within the 90/120 mins of play ... does not apply to a penalty shootout.

* The elderflower wine goes to the radge who chooses the scorer of the winning goal - as defined by the goal which takes the Dons tally to one more than Joot tally within the 90 or 120 mins of play ... does not apply to a penalty shootout.

... and so we have scenarios where we can have up tae 3 radges sharin' the spoils.

Winner organises to collect in person, or have another collect on their behalf from Aberdeen city centre.

In order tae enjoy playin like abody else, Ah'll mak a choice .. but nae until at least 3 ithers have made theirs.

Any wines not won in this game will be forwarded to the next cup game (fingers crossed!!) ... or (.... again ... f*ck forbid) the next league game.

*** Note ***

After the Livi game it was suggested that the rool regarding second scorer was perhaps open to interpretation, and that sheepcrooky could be percieved as having won. This rool has now been amended, and as a consolation, sheepcrooky gets first nomination ... and has chosen Ferguson.

...... the rest o' ye ... good luck
    I have it on good authority your bramble wine i won for the Livvy game was tasty neeps,keep up the good work pal

Hoban

(Admittedly I am not an Aberdonian and will donate my prize winning wine to a Don(sdaft) in Aberdeen)

BrOchred .... Ferguson is taken - see original post.

Quote Originally Posted by nice1simmy View Post
    I have it on good authority your bramble wine i won for the Livvy game was tasty neeps,keep up the good work pal
    Good stuff ... anything to help the Dons bring a bit more enjoyment to fans .... Not every wine I make is as good as the bramble - not that I make any 'bad' ones .... but only the really good ones are put up as prizes

mcGeough

Nobody

OK, Ah'm gonna go wi Ramsay again .... and so we have ...

Ferguson (sheepcrooky)
    Kamberi (pieandbovrilman)
    Considine (mondo_notion)
    Hendry (Donsdaft)
    McGinn (blowupsheep)
    Hayes (redscot)
    Kennedy (InversneckieDob)
    Tucker Jenkins (The_Moog)
    Hornby (nice1simmie)
    Hoban (RED_JOHN)
    McGeough (Don Julio)
    Ramsay (NaeMairNeeps)

Campbell

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    Hoban

(Admittedly I am not an Aberdonian and will donate my prize winning wine to a Don(sdaft) in Aberdeen)
    I dinna bide in i' toon but I organised a collection with military precision.
    Very pleased I did as it was a hugely enjoyable tipple.

Quote Originally Posted by InversneckieDob View Post
    I dinna bide in i' toon but I organised a collection with military precision.
    Very pleased I did as it was a hugely enjoyable tipple.
    Are you putting your name forward for collecting the prize wine? I have a residence 120 miles away so a bit far unfortunately (unless we were allowed back to the matches) for a collection by myself

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast