+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Promotions/relegations

Anyway **** the Ricoh

I did make a comment (wished I never now) about both of us won’t be in same league because Coventry were going back home

Fulham relegated...oh dear. At least they've got £40 million to fall back on.

Blackpool, Lincoln and Oxford are good away days.
    It's good logic to want Sunderland to be promoted from League 1 although a visit to the Stadium of Light is well worth the journey.

Morecambe to come up from League 2......another long weekend in Blackpool if they do...🍷🍺🍻👍

Don't you feel this is where we belong? I do and as much as I like promotion, we are one of the big dogs in the lower leagues.

Wouldn't mind a year or two in the lower leagues but with some great FA Cup scalps along the way.

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    but with some great FA Cup scalps along the way.
    Have you seen our FA Cup record over the past 50 years? I doubt if there is any club of the 92 who has a worse record than us. We have more chance of winning The Premiership than we do of claiming some great FA Cup scalps, unless you include Solihull Moors in that category

Quote Originally Posted by CASPER-64-FRANK View Post
    Blackpool, Lincoln and Oxford are good away days.
    It's good logic to want Sunderland to be promoted from League 1 although a visit to the Stadium of Light is well worth the journey.

Morecambe to come up from League 2......another long weekend in Blackpool if they do...��������

I’m sick of having weekends there

Man City champions

The Vanarama National League 2020/21 play-off schedule has been confirmed Trophy⚽Raising hands

-Promotion Final at Ashton Gate on June 20th
    -Fans in attendance at each play-off clash
    -Exclusively live on BT Sport

<> Todays play-offs <>

<> Division 2 - Semi final - Play off - 1st leg <>

<> Tranmere Rovers 1 - 2 Morcambe <>

<> Could the sacking of Keith Hill come back to haunt Tranmere Rovers <>

<> Scottish Premiership - Play-off Final - 1st leg <>

<> Dundee 2 -1 Kilmarnock <>

Kilmarnock's 28 year stay in the top flight, is in danger, they are hoping to
    turn it around, next Monday in the second leg.
    Ex-Miller Kirk Broadfoot still playing for Kilmarnock at 36 years of age, ( 37 in August )
    His contract expires in July 2021.
    Dundee have Charlie Adam playing for them at 35 year old, he scored a goal tonight.

<> Sunderland <>

<> Division One - Play-off - Semi-final - 1st leg result - Lincoln city 2-0 Sunderland <>

Sunderland player Aiden McGeady contract expires in the summer, Sunderland don't
    want to offer another contract.
    But McGready had a clause in his contract, that if he played 30 games this season,
    the club would have to offer him a new contract.
    If he plays in the 2nd leg against Lincoln City, he will reach the 30 game mark,
    manager Lee Johnson has said that the player has released the club, from this clause.
    This could have been a tight bum time for Lee Johnson, if he didn't play McGeady &
    Sunderland lose the 2 legged tie.
    Sunderland fans were not happy over the club being in this situation, it seems the
    player has put Sunderland first, & with no new contract.

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast