+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Barnsley Post Match Thoughts

Barnsley Post Match Thoughts

When you can't buy a goal, can't buy a point and certainly can't buy a refereeing decision what can you do? Well it's 9am here and I'm off to the supermarket because I'm sure I can buy some beer. Even the few teams we can catch are doing their best to prolong our agony. Where's the RSPCRUFC when you need them?

Thoughts on today's game?

😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😠

Great effort from the lads with pub style finishing...very poor

Don't worry

WE ARE STAYING UP

Feckin Ref cost us allowing the goal. Viktor has got a right shiner from the elbow.

Smith, Ladapo, Ogbene also cost us actually winning the game with piss poor finishing.

I'm absolutely fuming I'd better go and calm down!

There are no words. Sure we missed some chances but the referees in this league are something else.

My feelings are all over the place. Angry that the goal was allowed, frustrated that we lose again 1-0 cos we cant score, and that the other teams have lost and we could have made some progress catching them up. We played well and deserved so much more. Not sure about some of the subbing.

I agree you can’t deny we cost ourselves the win by our usual poor finishing but the clown in yellow did cost us the point we started the game with. What’s the betting we get Kettle at Brentford?

Rotten luck again but did well in most parts of play and effort was clearly there still. It’s no surprise we are where we are overall though because our team is only at the margin of being good enough for this league.

Gutted. Crap refereeing has now cost up in the last 2 games. Great performance let down by terrible finishing. On that showing Barnsley are the worst team we've played all season. If all the other teams at the bottom weren't so crap it would be all over now. Incredibly it's still in our hands.

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast