+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Poor Darby

If if was anyone but scum I'd say it would have already happened.

This was the 'big game" for the weekend and had been hyped quite a bit over the pond. My guess is that some of the networks are pressing for a reduction on the amount they paid and they'll have a pretty solid argument. At the time this game meant a lot. It will likely mean much less at season's end.

However, they'll let them slide with a slap on the wrist. A moment for the FA to shine and show some integrity and instead they will bend their knee and let scum walk all over them.

Quote Originally Posted by hopelesslyoptimistic View Post
    Maybe Karma really does exist
    I think loads of Yorkie club fans are creaming themsenns at the idea of Sheff Wensdy going down into the doldrums lol.
    Ohh how the alleged mighty Fowls have fallen eh ?.

Quote Originally Posted by Tichi1 View Post
    Best season for years - our performance in the Premier league and the possibility of Both Derby and Sheffield Wednesday going down, all we need now is for Scum to have 15 points deducted for failing to control their fans LOL!
    I must be the only one here who really doesn't give the tiniest rats arse about what Wendies or Derby or any other club outside the Premiership do, or don't do. Why would anyone spend a nanosecond in considering what those clubs do? Waste of time and energy.

Quote Originally Posted by WTF11 View Post
    I must be the only one here who really doesn't give the tiniest rats arse about what Wendies or Derby or any other club outside the Premiership do, or don't do. Why would anyone spend a nanosecond in considering what those clubs do? Waste of time and energy.
    Think it makes a pleasant change to be able to acknowledge other teams dire predicaments. There were plenty quick to get on this forum to ridicule us when the chips were down! And I'm pretty sure you were one to shoot back at them when it happened. 😁

OK maybe we will go down, maybe we won't. It ain't over until the fat lady sings. Either way, we have had a dreadful season and ought to be ashamed. Not helped by Cocu failing to grasp life in the Championship and Rooney not quite being ready for the jump from player to manager - two brilliant players at their peak, but this does not necessarily mean they become good managers. Cannot understand why Stevie Mac (the wally with the brolly, if you like) is at the club but not the manager of it. I believe there are at least three teams worse than the SuperRams in this division, but that does not mean anything, it's points that win prizes. We will know the outcome in a few hours and people can take the **ss then if the worst happens.

Yes the odds are still firmly on your side. Rather be in your boots than Rotherham!

Quote Originally Posted by Ozwhites View Post
    Think it makes a pleasant change to be able to acknowledge other teams dire predicaments. There were plenty quick to get on this forum to ridicule us when the chips were down! And I'm pretty sure you were one to shoot back at them when it happened. 😁
    I'll defend my club, that's for sure, but as for what other clubs in other leagues do or dont do, as I say, not bothered unless it affects Leeds (e.g. if we were interested in players from a relegated side).

Quote Originally Posted by WTF11 View Post
    I'll defend my club, that's for sure, but as for what other clubs in other leagues do or dont do, as I say, not bothered unless it affects Leeds (e.g. if we were interested in players from a relegated side).
    I believe it was then Derby manager, fellow called Lampard, who accused bielsa of cheating when a guy was caught with binoculars checking out a derby training session. And then leeds lost a playoff game to derby with a 2 goal aggregate lead. That was just 2 years ago. So there is recent history between the clubs. In general, derby and forest have been in the Championship longer than any other clubs in the relatively short history of the division. So generally interesting to see if they go down.

Not looking good for Derby ......

Trying to hold back the tears ....

Of laughter

Quote Originally Posted by hopelesslyoptimistic View Post
    Not looking good for Derby ......

Trying to hold back the tears ....

Of laughter
    You are better than me. I can't hold back at all.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)