+ Visit Wolverhampton Wanderers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Burnley Match Day thread

Burnley scored 4 and we were lucky to get 0. What an embarrassing performance. Burnley were superior in every aspect of the game, and certainly wanted it more. West Brom must be licking their lips.

That was totally unacceptable. I don't want to hear the usual excuses, I'm not interested. That team needs overhauling, no players can feel safe in their jobs, and there has to be a clear plan B. We have been found out and we don't have a response. We have never been a free scoring side since we got promoted, but we've been able to depend on our defence. Not any more! I love Nuno, what he has done and how he connects with the fans but, I'm seriously questioning his ability to change direction and move us forward. This is the lowest ebb in what has been a dreadful year all round.

Quote Originally Posted by theplater View Post
    That was totally unacceptable. I don't want to hear the usual excuses, I'm not interested. That team needs overhauling, no players can feel safe in their jobs, and there has to be a clear plan B. We have been found out and we don't have a response. We have never been a free scoring side since we got promoted, but we've been able to depend on our defence. Not any more! I love Nuno, what he has done and how he connects with the fans but, I'm seriously questioning his ability to change direction and move us forward. This is the lowest ebb in what has been a dreadful year all round.
    Must have been shocking, glad I didn't get out of bed for it!

Agree with everything you say above.

Thanks for the much needed three points lads.The thing is the scoreline didn't flatter us..Thought the Clarets played great today and didn't give Wolves a chance. End of season trauma perhaps for Wolves,but I'm not complaining. Good luck for the rest of the season.Alfie.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)