+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 14 of 23 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Europe 21/22

Quote Originally Posted by Bisconti's balls View Post
    just despise tories their vile racist scumbags!
    They host cracking dinner parties though.

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    They host cracking dinner parties though.
    Just leave your car keys in the sweetie bowl on the way in .........?? Bleurgh !!!!

Quote Originally Posted by neilthedon View Post
    Just leave your car keys in the sweetie bowl on the way in .........?? Bleurgh !!!!
    Car keys and a fat cheque made payable to “The Conservative and Unionist Party of Great Britain”, or at least that’s what some random in the Cragshannoch telt me, so it must be true.

Quote Originally Posted by 57vintage View Post
    Car keys and a fat cheque made payable to “The Conservative and Unionist Party of Great Britain”, or at least that’s what some random in the Cragshannoch telt me, so it must be true.
    Craigshannoch ? Well known to be full of Commie agitators !!!

Quote Originally Posted by GASC1980 View Post
    And i can walk about Aberdeen and down to the ground without a mask on but need to put it on to go into the ground and keep it on. Utter farcical nonsense. I'll be in an enclosed indoor space having a beer beforehand without a mask on but I have to wear one inside the ground when I'm outside. Total joke. As for proving I have a negative covid test don't get me started. Do I need one of those to enter a fecking supermarket or a pub or a cafe or a shop or anywhere else, no I don't. Complete bolloxs. But then most of these covid "rules" are.
    This^^^

The whole covid thing has been an utter debacle, yet most people are going along with all the nonsense.

A negative DIY test?

As a example of utter stupidity, it takes some beating.

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    He's not even the 4th best troll we've had on this site.
    It’s ok - he’ll just say he’s the same troll and claim all their best posts.

It’s fit they dee afterall...

Quote Originally Posted by GASC1980 View Post
    And i can walk about Aberdeen and down to the ground without a mask on but need to put it on to go into the ground and keep it on. Utter farcical nonsense. I'll be in an enclosed indoor space having a beer beforehand without a mask on but I have to wear one inside the ground when I'm outside. Total joke. As for proving I have a negative covid test don't get me started. Do I need one of those to enter a fecking supermarket or a pub or a cafe or a shop or anywhere else, no I don't. Complete bolloxs. But then most of these covid "rules" are.
    It is a load of absolute pish - all the governments have been making up the rules to suit for ages though & the fact is that up here they have a strong dislike for football and pubs - hence the extra restrictions.

The simple fact is as long as folk keep happily putting up with stuff like this they’ll keep doing it.

£25 quid a ticket though is absolutely scandalous - I’ve nae got an ST so not an issue for me, but if it did go to general sale - fuuck that...

Remember how it was supposed to be a three week lockdown 16 months ago. This nonsense would end immediately if people revolted against it. Unfortunately the government and media fearmongering has scared the crap out of millions of people.

Sitting here drinking my Cairn O Mhor ( grand wines ) watching the Open highlights .. what I'm asking myself is why we have this 1mtr social distancing, mask wearing rule being enforced on fitba when it's not applied at golf ??

Page 14 of 23 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast