Page 18 of 23 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast
Results 171 to 180 of 227

Thread: Europe 21/22

  1. #171
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    1,980
    Well if we can’t finally make the group stages with that draw we never will.

    Fully focused on the Iceland tie first though ….COYR.

  2. #172
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    2,812
    Yep - the draw has been pretty kind for once.

    We've fuucked up against Cypriots etc before though, so no chickens being counted.

    Good chance for once though - no doubt about that.

  3. #173
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    1,183
    Breidablik goals last game V Austrians

    https://youtu.be/1s8zpmMEf7w

    Oh well if we can't get in to the ground at least there are vantage points outside!!!

  4. #174
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    4,054
    Quote Originally Posted by GASC1980 View Post
    Breidablik goals last game V Austrians

    https://youtu.be/1s8zpmMEf7w

    Oh well if we can't get in to the ground at least there are vantage points outside!!!
    Given that our game has bee; moved to the Icelandic national stadium in Rekyavik, you had better bring your binoculars.

  5. #175
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    1,545
    And they won 4-0. Last night. We may need to score more than them to win this tie !!!! ( duh?)

  6. #176
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    1,980
    Quote Originally Posted by neilthedon View Post
    And they won 4-0. Last night. We may need to score more than them to win this tie !!!! ( duh?)
    Well ….if we can’t out score an Icelandic side with our new super duper management team c/w super duper ex England national side striker coach then we are all doomed !!

  7. #177
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    1,183
    Quote Originally Posted by sheepcrooky View Post
    Given that our game has bee; moved to the Icelandic national stadium in Rekyavik, you had better bring your binoculars.
    I heard it might be getting moved to the National Stadium but didn't know it had been.

  8. #178
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    14,340

  9. #179
    Best chance ever to get to the group stages and not a whiff of any signings! Squad needs bolstering.. no rumours not a f u c king thing.

    Cormack should get dogs abuse if we fail I mean Gallagher still to be integrated into the defence. Doubt he'll play on thu, and were only one or 2 injuries awa from being up.**** creek!

  10. #180
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    1,183
    Quote Originally Posted by 57vintage View Post
    Never tire of watching that peach 57

Page 18 of 23 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •