+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Europe 21/22

Quote Originally Posted by 57vintage View Post
    New contracts?

I’d go with donsdaft, brochred, Mason89, hajduk, sonofrgmsdad, Comrade redmax, mondo, EdmontonDandy, pacman, InversneckieDob, jormungand, ohno as the bones of the sqaaad. Others are on trial until whenever I decide.

Addendum: certain loud-voiced priicks are already on the free transfer list.
    Fkn Clique!

Maybe we should have a 5-a-side - Monclers v Bibs...

Quote Originally Posted by pieandbovrilman View Post
    Is there also a rule that states said club must be financed by a dodgy Italian millionaire?

Can we appeal if said dodgy Italian millionaire turns out to have Scottish ancestry?
    Ach, I was freeform thinking there. Thinking of Shendeka . ...Oh, and Sirek Brygadski or whitever they were both called again ?

Couple of teams supported by Albanians, claiming to be Albanians, but playing in a " foreign " league. ( and hated by the real indiginous Locals !)

Ah but: Dundee were once owned by a dodgy Italian ? And I supppose they can all look at us and wonder about moneylaundering now too, eh ?

Quote Originally Posted by hajduk View Post
    Fkn Clique!
    I’ve got you ear-marked for the Jens Petersen libero rôle. Not to be confused with the Aitken’s roll which, by the look of both our physiques, has been our Alf Tupperesque energy source for some time.

Quote Originally Posted by pieandbovrilman View Post
    We can have no complaints, we don’t deserve European football this season let alone group stages .

We have been abysmal most of the season and it’s only a decent start to the season that has kept us in the hunt for this conference p’ish .
    I understand the argument that the higher placed teams deserve it, but then again the Scottish cup is a massive deal and the winners of it do kinda deserve the honour. No point worrying no about it now, next season aberdeen need to make a real priority out of the Scottish cup, it’s been too long and you even have rangers fans like me admitting that aberdeen would be a great finalist! Next season we will both need to up our cup game!

Quote Originally Posted by Don Julio View Post
    Maybe we should have a 5-a-side - Monclers v Bibs...
    Pooves. Surely one team has to be in skins. Game to be played at pitch 342 at Sheddocksley (which is closer to Nairn than Aberdeen.) in a howling gale.

Monclers vs skins just came across as a bit too homo-erotic...

Quote Originally Posted by 57vintage View Post
    New contracts?

I’d go with donsdaft, brochred, Mason89, hajduk, sonofrgmsdad, Comrade redmax, mondo, EdmontonDandy, pacman, InversneckieDob, jormungand, ohno as the bones of the sqaaad. Others are on trial until whenever I decide.

Addendum: certain loud-voiced priicks are already on the free transfer list.
    My agent's been on the phone...... he's fielding a big money offer from AFC Chat.

I want to stay, but I need to know my role going forward.

Quote Originally Posted by InversneckieDob View Post
    My agent's been on the phone...... he's fielding a big money offer from AFC Chat.

I want to stay, but I need to know my role going forward.
    I know you’re on good terms with the PF, so in a departure from the normal cliché, I see you as a TAKE prisoners stopper, handing them over at half time to our numerical advantage. You will then be released from defensive duties after the HT Jamesons and will be deployed in a Davie Robb-esque rummeler rôle, getting into the opponents’ box as frequently as possible in a Lee Miller type lang-streak-o-pish-fa-can-handle-the-physical-stuff auxiliary front man.

The Hat??? No no no no no - elephants’ graveyard.

I'm comfortable with the first half role, certainly.

At my advancing years, I confess some reservations as to the "box to box rummler" role.

To paraphrase the late Fred Wedlock "It takes me all game to do what I used to do all game.......".

Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast