+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 9 of 23 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Thread: Europe 21/22

Quote Originally Posted by GASC1980 View Post
    Well if you've had your 2 jabs you could fly to Copenhagen then get a bus from the airport direct to Gothenburg. Nae isolation required on arrival in Denmark. Just proof you've had your jabs. You must have been old enough to have your 2 a few months back.
    Yes. OldCodger that I am ,I've had my two jabs.

That sounds fine. Any ideas how I get a ticket for the home end once there ?

Nae yet. Is there a big hill overlooking the ground?

Quote Originally Posted by GASC1980 View Post
    Nae yet. Is there a big hill overlooking the ground?
    Doubt it. Let's improvise ?

Last time we were there , I purloined a Swedish Chefs hat from the boy on the Carvery in the Europa hotel. Fair matched my red boilersuit !!!

All we need are a couple of fluorescent " Ambulance" vests. Facemasks to smother our poor Swedish accents , and we can probably run into the ground carrying a stretcher ??

Quote Originally Posted by medw1311 View Post
    One of these teams will be playing European Group Football Next Season and I'm f*cking raging (still) that it won't be us...

Hibs
    Dundee Utd
    St. Johnstone
    Kilmarnock/St. Mirren
    St Johnstone winning the double is great for Scottish football and they deserve the euro bonus.

Hopefully aberdeen can improve and become a force in Scottish football again. It seems like st Johnstone are the best sode from that neck of the woods now. The new firm clubs can only look on in admiration, along with the rest of Scottish football.

This site needs a moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    This site needs a moderator
    He's not even the 4th best troll we've had on this site.

Quote Originally Posted by Teddy Bear View Post
    St Johnstone winning the double is great for Scottish football and they deserve the euro bonus.

Hopefully aberdeen can improve and become a force in Scottish football again. It seems like st Johnstone are the best sode from that neck of the woods now. The new firm clubs can only look on in admiration, along with the rest of Scottish football.
    St Johnstone have won double the amount of top flight trophies in one season than sevco has in its history so it gives you something to aim for.

Just be careful though, look what happened to Gretna.

Club hopeful of getting 5,665 fans in for the Hacken game after discussions with the council. Expect to confirm details by the end of the week. So not all of the 7,700 season ticket holders will get in

https://www.afc.co.uk/2021/07/14/clu...k-hacken-game/

Quote Originally Posted by Red Zone View Post
    Club hopeful of getting 5,665 fans in for the Hacken game after discussions with the council. Expect to confirm details by the end of the week. So not all of the 7,700 season ticket holders will get in

https://www.afc.co.uk/2021/07/14/clu...k-hacken-game/
    With some ST holders on holiday, can’t make it, feart of Covid, I think almost every ST holder who wants to go would get in if we are allowed that much.

Quote Originally Posted by sheepcrooky View Post
    With some ST holders on holiday, can’t make it, feart of Covid, I think almost every ST holder who wants to go would get in if we are allowed that much.
    Yes that's true, fingers crossed as can't wait to get back

Page 9 of 23 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast