+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 13 of 23 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Europe 21/22

Quote Originally Posted by neilthedon View Post
    Logged on ,joined a Q for 12 mins before getting onto website.

5 attempts to guess my " new" log in details. Then nothing in my ticket zone , south stand.

Choose the RDS , and when I click on one seat z it selects four. Spent 10 mins trying to delete the extra seats and they keep reappearing.

I give up. I'll save the 7 hour drive there and back , and watch it on log.

Are you reading this, Cormack min?

Quote Originally Posted by 57vintage View Post
    And, no response to a request for proof of his/her shouty assertion that Cormack is a Conservative Party donor and voter.

I think I’ll mark him down as a ‘don’t know’ on my canvass return.

Masking up, flow tests, showing ID and all that, and having to shell out 25 bar when these early Euro matches normally retail for about half that, means that I probably won’t bother to apply.

Meh.
    A request of proof? Fit the fu ck you on about? Fact is I know someone who has known dave for quite a while albeit not recently, but it's been said elsewhere he's a torie.

And also I've never posted on here as anyone other than BB! So awa & ****e.

Quote Originally Posted by 57vintage View Post

Masking up, flow tests, showing ID and all that, and having to shell out 25 bar when these early Euro matches normally retail for about half that, means that I probably won’t bother to apply.

Meh.
    I certainly don’t see the fun being in Pittodrie with only around 5-6k all wearing masks and social distancing. Paying £25 for this is just wrong.
    Whatever happens I hope we at least resemble what Glass and Cormack said about being an attacking team. God help us if we are not.

Feck that was hard work. I gave up hours ago on my phone. Even when I got back to my lap top it was a struggle but managed to get a ticket.

Quote Originally Posted by neilthedon View Post
    Logged on ,joined a Q for 12 mins before getting onto website.

5 attempts to guess my " new" log in details. Then nothing in my ticket zone , south stand.

Choose the RDS , and when I click on one seat z it selects four. Spent 10 mins trying to delete the extra seats and they keep reappearing.

I give up. I'll save the 7 hour drive there and back , and watch it on log.
    Upper RDS section nearest the main stand seems to be the only place selling single tickets.

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    Upper RDS section nearest the main stand seems to be the only place selling single tickets.
    I was lucky enough to get in at 5.00pm and got tickets. I then had a scout about the three stands to see what the layout was like. I would say the vast majority of tickets on sale were for 2 or 4 people. Much less single and triple seats available.

Quote Originally Posted by erchieplum View Post
    Hmmm Finally got on site tried to buy 3 tickets but site would always revert to 4 tickets
    get to next part and cannot buy 4th ticket ( as 4th person not a season ticket holder) assign 3 seats try again to remove 4th seat and it chucks me out every time

A potentially dangerous Request detected in one of the fields. Please correct the offensive value and try again.

Bit early in season to tell them to ram it but I have given up for this game
    Yeah, wouldn’t let me buy a single ticket, had to buy 3. Fcuk that sh1t.

Might phone tomorrow if I remember/can be arsed. But with my state of apathy right now, I think I’ll give this one a miss, what with all the Covid test sh1t to have to go through.

This Glass/Cormack sh1t has got disaster written all over it

Quote Originally Posted by Bisconti's balls View Post
    A request of proof? Fit the fu ck you on about? Fact is I know someone who has known dave for quite a while albeit not recently, but it's been said elsewhere he's a torie.

And also I've never posted on here as anyone other than BB! So awa & ****e.
    That last bit was for Aldo. But nae hard feelings! if the team are good this season etc then Dave's party political persuasion will matter less to me I guess, just despise tories their vile racist scumbags!

You seem to be quite a bitter man about something BB?

Anyway I logged in just before 5 and there were 492 people ahead of me. Took me 37 minutes until my turn to be redirected to the site. Bit of a palava trying to cancel a ticket I chose for Section Y as I realised if it was wet I wouldn't be able to move seats and also don't imagine the hawk will be chasing the gulls away if there is less than 6000 of us. Anyway managed to purchase a single seat in Section X. 25 quid I feel is ripping it a bit. Now need to get some lateral test kit sorted, never done a COVID test yet. Not confident for Thursday to be honest and at least Brown will be able to hear my thoughts on him!

And i can walk about Aberdeen and down to the ground without a mask on but need to put it on to go into the ground and keep it on. Utter farcical nonsense. I'll be in an enclosed indoor space having a beer beforehand without a mask on but I have to wear one inside the ground when I'm outside. Total joke. As for proving I have a negative covid test don't get me started. Do I need one of those to enter a fecking supermarket or a pub or a cafe or a shop or anywhere else, no I don't. Complete bolloxs. But then most of these covid "rules" are.

Page 13 of 23 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast