+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 12 of 23 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: Europe 21/22

I take it the match will be on RedTV? I will make do with that at the moment.

Hmmm Finally got on site tried to buy 3 tickets but site would always revert to 4 tickets
    get to next part and cannot buy 4th ticket ( as 4th person not a season ticket holder) assign 3 seats try again to remove 4th seat and it chucks me out every time

A potentially dangerous Request detected in one of the fields. Please correct the offensive value and try again.

Bit early in season to tell them to ram it but I have given up for this game

Quote Originally Posted by erchieplum View Post
    Hmmm Finally got on site tried to buy 3 tickets but site would always revert to 4 tickets
    get to next part and cannot buy 4th ticket ( as 4th person not a season ticket holder) assign 3 seats try again to remove 4th seat and it chucks me out every time

A potentially dangerous Request detected in one of the fields. Please correct the offensive value and try again.

Utterly shocking!! Clubs a fuc king joke we that yank perma tanned torie prick

0-0 v a weakend st Johnstone team! Club is a farce they can ram it up the fat yanks arse!

Quote Originally Posted by Bisconti's balls View Post
    What has David Mundell ever done to you?

It seems I can buy 3 tickets Richard Donald upper or section Y good to know for next time

The whole website is a joke.

I’m not 100% committed to buying tickets these days ( including season tickets) but if I browse, then I can be tempted.
    When I’m tempted I tend to press “buy”

When it gets difficult/ impossible to buy, I give up.

As it is, Thursday’s not a good day for me this week so I haven’t tried to buy, but if I did then I’m sure it would be a problem.

For a start, it wouldn’t recognise that I had a buying record because it refused to let me log in with my old password.

Yes, I could go down to the ticket office and try and sort things out, but I’m not going to.
    Well not until we get to the quarter finals anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Bisconti's balls View Post
    You are trying too hard. Reeks of a previous poster.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    You are trying too hard. Reeks of a previous poster.
    And, no response to a request for proof of his/her shouty assertion that Cormack is a Conservative Party donor and voter.

I think I’ll mark him down as a ‘don’t know’ on my canvass return.

Masking up, flow tests, showing ID and all that, and having to shell out 25 bar when these early Euro matches normally retail for about half that, means that I probably won’t bother to apply.

Meh.

It seems I can buy 3 tickets Richard Donald upper or section Y good to know for next time
    Logged on ,joined a Q for 12 mins before getting onto website.

5 attempts to guess my " new" log in details. Then nothing in my ticket zone , south stand.

Choose the RDS , and when I click on one seat z it selects four. Spent 10 mins trying to delete the extra seats and they keep reappearing.

I give up. I'll save the 7 hour drive there and back , and watch it on log.

Page 12 of 23 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast