+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 17 of 23 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Europe 21/22

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    No prizes for guessing what my choice would be.

Actually, perhaps it should be everyone's choice.
    There's a fair chance of away fans being allowed.
    Although full stadiums were allowed in Hungary at the Euro's, UEFA have already said no away fans in the qualifying rounds I think. Might need to get imaginative as to how qualify as a home fan. I'm sure we can rely on DD for some good suggestions for Ujpest away!!

I just checked the dates

First leg is played on 19th and I fly out on 17th.

I'm pretty sure I can get a ticket, providing I don't show them my Fradi card but if I asked for 650 tickets it might cause some sort of suspicion.

Too many imponderables just now though, which is a bit of a b'astard because if it did happen then I may well be shouting "Come on ye Reds" on my own.

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    No prizes for guessing what my choice would be.

Actually, perhaps it should be everyone's choice.
    There's a fair chance of away fans being allowed.
    Thought there was no away fans at any of the qualifiers.

Apparently so.

I was just thinking about Hungarian rules, not UEFA ones.

Qarabag (Azerbaijan) or Limassol (Cyprus) it s then. Could be worse I guess. If we can beat the Iceland mob shouldn't get carried away

So it's Quarabag or AEL Limassol.

Nothing is easy but I can't think of a better set of draws for us to make it to the Group stages

Quote Originally Posted by eastnuekdon View Post
    Qarabag (Azerbaijan) or Limassol (Cyprus) it s then. Could be worse I guess. If we can beat the Iceland mob shouldn't get carried away
    Yes a big if. We are really dodgy at the back, even the completely toothless pjms were gifted a couple of chances from indecision and poor passing, better teams (nearly everyone) will maybe take more of an advantage, but a decent draw for once

Quote Originally Posted by Br0chred View Post
    Yes a big if. We are really dodgy at the back, even the completely toothless pjms were gifted a couple of chances from indecision and poor passing, better teams (nearly everyone) will maybe take more of an advantage, but a decent draw for once
    We should be better with Gallagher. I think we need another striker and creative type first. Unless Jenks is decent.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    We should be better with Gallagher. I think we need another striker and creative type first. Unless Jenks is decent.
    Probably, but whoever we play there, I have a residual fear that a flock up is just around the corner, Andy- a bit slow. McCrorie being out of position and chasing the ball, but as least has come pace which we sorely lack in the centre. Gallagher, haven't seen enough of him yet to be scared of his faults . I agree I definitely think another striker is a must, presuming it'll be a last minute loan once the english teams sort out their squads but could really be doing with an experienced centre half this side of 30 with a bit of pace.

Breidablik goals last game V Austrians

https://youtu.be/1s8zpmMEf7w

Page 17 of 23 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast