+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Not all doom and gloom

Not all doom and gloom

Just spent an enjoyable 6 minutes watching the U18s dismantle L**ds 5-0.

I found this beautiful picture in my faceache feed.

Name:  Mackay Champion.jpg
Views: 229
Size:  95.7 KB

Quote Originally Posted by AdiSalisbury View Post

Sigh!!

.... bu some of it is.....

Well, that well known DCFC lover [cough] Mr Collymore seems to think we could be doing a Bury and go out of existence......

https://footballleagueworld.co.uk/st...-developments/

........ he's not our biggest fan by a long chalk but, might he have heard relevant things we haven't?

He's just having a snipe - though it doesn't take a genius to see how desperate we are!

Another rumour: Knight and Lawrence had a fight on Saturday with the police becoming involved.

Quote Originally Posted by MadAmster View Post
    .... bu some of it is.....

Well, that well known DCFC lover [cough] Mr Collymore seems to think we could be doing a Bury and go out of existence......

https://footballleagueworld.co.uk/st...-developments/

........ he's not our biggest fan by a long chalk but, might he have heard relevant things we haven't?
    I saw that Maddy. He has deleted it now.
    Whether he heard something or made it up, I doubt we'll get to know?

Quote Originally Posted by AdiSalisbury View Post

38000 including me in the BBG to cheer the SuperRams on, a fantastic afternoon til 3pm and then a snoozefest 0-0 draw!

You were all warned about Morris

I don't expect any of you lot to finally admit you were wrong though, esp Stenson

Morris has done the club over well and truly, time to find another hobby?

Ha ha we were all warned by WHO.........?

Quote Originally Posted by DCFCArmy View Post
    You were all warned about Morris

I don't expect any of you lot to finally admit you were wrong though, esp Stenson

Morris has done the club over well and truly, time to find another hobby?
    You’re really good at chucking insults and brickbats aren’t you? That’s really brave, at an owner who has spent a great deal of his own money and quite possibly made himself ill in the process.
    You’re not so good at ever responding when your obsessive anti Morris rants are challenged...so how about explaining...how has Morris ‘done the club over’ and who benefits from the conspiracy you’ve previously spoken of to see us relegated?

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)