+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Marc McNulty........

Marc McNulty........

........I don't want to rain on your parade mate as you were outsanding yesterday but why the phuck has it taken until the end of April to see this? Is your Reading contract up for renewal by any chance? Otherwise, win us the Cup and all is forgiven.

Very frustrating player - he gives us glimpses of his potential then reverts back to a player who gets on the fans nerves and they end up giving him pelters. Hate having a go at any player wearing our colours but he hasn't endeared himself to us (apart from yesterday). Now we are in touching distance of a trophy perhaps we will see his Aberdeen game from now until the end of the season.

He has worked hard but i really think it was the tactics yesterday. seemed to be a we cant lose by trying to attack. Not all his fault imho. a good player - more importantly where di that perfomance from harkes come from - wtf was exceptional.

Its not just mcnulty yesterday was just wow. aberdeen arent that poor but we could have scored 6. I said this on the 4th round thread and have no idea why i think this but i feel its our cup. Why? no freaking idea. now everything fitting into place. yes we could get rodgered in semis (ooo errr missus) but i have a feeling about this. Semi final and safety in April is beyond what i expected this season. Regardless of his play sometimes Micky must stay!!

SRYB - im still buzzing

and the Dees big team got beat too fvcking marvelous the dees are indeed still in their bed (they dont need to sign on until tomorrow)
    Last edited by Shedboy1971; 26-04-2021 at 11:10 AM.

I'd like to think if McNulty was played in his natural position all season, he might have had double figures. The vast majority of his season has been spent tracking back on the right of midfield.

Quote Originally Posted by BudMill90 View Post
    I'd like to think if McNulty was played in his natural position all season, he might have had double figures. The vast majority of his season has been spent tracking back on the right of midfield.
    Spot on

because he had to.

Regardless of what position he's been in he's been poor. His attitude on the park has been pish also. Clark's been shunted from pillar to post this season but gets on with it and gives 100%. McNulty should count himself lucky he has a club after his match fixing allegations. He clearly has a talent but hasn't applied it anywhere near good enough for me. Yesterday is even more frustrating as we could see there is a player in there.

I agree with this. Both McNulty and Clark have pretty much been played out of position.

I feel that Stoke Arab had something to do with Sunday's performance,the guy was still oot O breath at the post match interview and probably put in the hardest shift of his career.
    If you remember when i mentioned there was to be a team send aff Stokie Boy said he hoped McNulty would be with the fans,Yeats 62 then put up the lion and the ***** cat photie and the rest is history,FACT.

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    I feel that Stoke Arab had something to do with Sunday's performance,the guy was still oot O breath at the post match interview and probably put in the hardest shift of his career.
    If you remember when i mentioned there was to be a team send aff Stokie Boy said he hoped McNulty would be with the fans,Yeats 62 then put up the lion and the ***** cat photie and the rest is history,FACT.
    Never have I been happier to be proved wrong although I did predict he'd hit the winner after me slating him.
    Well done Marc! Absolutely brilliant and you've made a lot of Arabs very happy

🧡🧡🧡🧡

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)