+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Tories

People in England voted for Blair because Murdoch/The Sun told them to. That's how it works in England.

Quote Originally Posted by Taintedice View Post
    I remember how fantastic Dundee was in the 70s under labour and the 80s under the tories, full employment, no-one went poor, schools were state of the art and modern, it was fantastic. FFS.
    Weren’t Europe’s leader in junkies though

Quote Originally Posted by eric_sinclair View Post
    John I never mentioned independance?
    You have in the past, that’s why you’d vote for them you said

Quote Originally Posted by jdfc View Post
    You have in the past, that’s why you’d vote for them you said
    Yes but that's not what topic was about. I voted Labour for decades until got let down by the then Labour mp. I only started voting snp due to the candidate not the party.

Yes but that's not what topic was about. I voted Labour for decades until got let down by the then Labour mp. I only started voting snp due to the candidate not the party.
    You said a couple of weeks ago you’d pay more tax for an independent country, that would be SNP, what do you see them doing for us, SNP have run the council in Dundee for years, what good have they done, seem to block any common sense proposals that would create jobs or help businesses prosper just because they can

You said a couple of weeks ago you’d pay more tax for an independent country, that would be SNP, what do you see them doing for us, SNP have run the council in Dundee for years, what good have they done, seem to block any common sense proposals that would create jobs or help businesses prosper just because they can
    An independent Scotland would be governed by the snp to start with, then who knows. Surely all the industry lost in Dundee the last 40 years can't all be the snp fault.

An independent Scotland would be governed by the snp to start with, then who knows. Surely all the industry lost in Dundee the last 40 years can't all be the snp fault.
    Never said it was there fault, asked what they have done for Dundee, where are top govt jobs, all we have is call centres, look at mess of waterfront, V&A, then nothing, built an office block that the public told them not to, no one took it up, got a patch of grass when we should have had a conference centre that brings folk to the city every week, the drug problem is shocking and sad, read the other week about a guy trying to open a cafe on a bit waste land, got refused with the biggest lot of shyte I’ve heard for a reason, talk to taxi drivers and ask what they’ve done to their industry

Never said it was there fault, asked what they have done for Dundee, where are top govt jobs, all we have is call centres, look at mess of waterfront, V&A, then nothing, built an office block that the public told them not to, no one took it up, got a patch of grass when we should have had a conference centre that brings folk to the city every week, the drug problem is shocking and sad, read the other week about a guy trying to open a cafe on a bit waste land, got refused with the biggest lot of shyte I’ve heard for a reason, talk to taxi drivers and ask what they’ve done to their industry
    The council have just passed a motion recognising Palestine as a state. Bet they don’t have a drug problem like ours.

I know taxi drivers who would still vote SNP. Phuckin idiots.

Quote Originally Posted by noahrab View Post
    The council have just passed a motion recognising Palestine as a state. Bet they don’t have a drug problem like ours.

I know taxi drivers who would still vote SNP. Phuckin idiots.
    Probably the ones who didn’t have to sit a test to get the badge,

A bunch of clowns recognise it as a state, that should bring an end to there troubles

Very good point Joe FitzPatrick been Dundee West MSP since 2007. Only minister sacked for incompetence and his brief included drug policy. Never see any comments from our MSPs or any of the candidates who are hoping to win our votes.All we get is Nicola, Douglas, Willie and the Green chappie, sorry can't mention his name, makes me want to batter the keyboard! Joe needs to go IMO but it's a poor show that none of the opposition candidates seem to be getting local exposure.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)