+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Tories

Think a good indication of her lingering “popularity” was the fact that Ding Dong The Witch Is Dead went to number 1 when she croaked coupled with hundreds of street parties.
    I personally had a fireworks display.
    Long may she rot.

Quote Originally Posted by eric_sinclair View Post
    No it was not all that tory government to blame but you notice these days with bifab Michelin etc there is support and help to try and assist those whose livelihoods are lost. She just shut the places and to hell with the fallout.
    Her popularity in Scotland is easily measured on the seats they lost up here during her tenure.
    Michelin is a terrific idea and I hope it works out well. It deserves to and you are right the contrast between the socially responsible attitude taken by Michelin and compare that with Timex and the thought that jmanufacturingobs were impossible to keep. Much better now and I hope the Innovation Parc delivers new jobs and creates opportunities for those who don't have university in their career path.

Quote Originally Posted by Dee_Dee View Post
    Think a good indication of her lingering “popularity” was the fact that Ding Dong The Witch Is Dead went to number 1 when she croaked coupled with hundreds of street parties.
    Long may she rot.
    Celebrating death.

Your mother must be so proud.

Quote Originally Posted by noahrab View Post
    Celebrating death.

Your mother must be so proud.
    Wonder if that cud be classed as a "hate crime" towards a dead person......in SNP land quite possibly.😂

Quote Originally Posted by Dee_Dee View Post
    Long may she rot.
    She will be in heaven.......probably allowing people to buy a stake and restricting St Peter from interfering in the angels freedom.....and eyeing the top job.

Quote Originally Posted by eric_sinclair View Post
    Your opinion only.
    If it effected your family you would think different.
    As I said divisive.
    Most of the money was down south or in finance.
    1980-1983 you would dae well to find opportunity in Scotland.
    Apprenteships swapped for yts.
    Hated and rightly so.
    It did effect and all for the better in the long run.

Quote Originally Posted by noahrab View Post
    She gets in because she’s turned Scotland into a hateful country playing to the neds and nedettes with her divisive rhetoric.

She’d turn Scotland into a backwater 3rd world economic basket case in the name of independence. She won’t have to suffer the consequences.

Once we stop paying for Crossrail, a new sewer system for London and they stop exporting whisky from English ports to boost their exports at the expense of ours we’ll be fine.
    She might not win her seat.

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    Left school in 84, around the time Maggie the drug dealer had her 2nd win......it was opportunity knocks as far as I was concerned.

Encouraged to buy property, encouraged to invest, encouraged to think better and want better for yourself and family, encouraged to take personal responsibility.......just beat Micheal Foot....imagine what wuda happened if he had got in comrade.....Jesus Christ almighty.

Dealing with DUNDONIANS and their "finances" for many years I thought far more families had a tougher time during Brown and Cameron/Clegg Govts....Cameron's right hand man (chancellor forget his name) was a particular nasty ****.
    The lies you tell, have you genuinely no shame?

Quote Originally Posted by BCram View Post
    George Osborne. We are all in this together when he found the note from the previous Labour Government that said There's no money left. Tories have, on more than one occasion, had to rebalance spending after a Labour Government.
    This is absolutely horrendous, why is this tory ****e allowed on a Dundee FC fans forum, shaded, really???

Quote Originally Posted by Taintedice View Post
    This is absolutely horrendous, why is this tory ****e allowed on a Dundee FC fans forum, shaded, really???
    Which part of the truth do you dispute?

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)