Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Hibs v United semi final.

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    330

    Hibs v United semi final.

    As a neutral this is a very interesting tie.

    If I remember correctly the last semi between yous set up that lucky cup win and riot that followed it.

    At least with no fans in the ground, the opposition players will be safe (if you make it past United)

    😆

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by Teddy Bear View Post
    As a neutral this is a very interesting tie.

    If I remember correctly the last semi between yous set up that lucky cup win and riot that followed it.

    At least with no fans in the ground, the opposition players will be safe (if you make it past United)

    ��
    And you claim not to be a wind up merchant???

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Posts
    31,047
    riot.

    Only reason there was any trouble is because Rangers fans came onto the pitch, cos they couldn't handle seeing hibs fans celebrating.

    Also, not one single opposition player was touched. fact

    As a neutral, your club has never won the cup, and your oot.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    330
    Quote Originally Posted by 1875STEVE View Post
    riot.

    Only reason there was any trouble is because Rangers fans came onto the pitch, cos they couldn't handle seeing hibs fans celebrating.

    Also, not one single opposition player was touched. fact

    As a neutral, your club has never won the cup, and your oot.
    We are the champions of Scotland Stevie

    Ever seen Hibs win the premier league?

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    330
    Quote Originally Posted by 1875STEVE View Post
    riot.

    Only reason there was any trouble is because Rangers fans came onto the pitch, cos they couldn't handle seeing hibs fans celebrating.

    Also, not one single opposition player was touched. fact

    As a neutral, your club has never won the cup, and your oot.
    Quote Originally Posted by DUFCstokie View Post
    And you claim not to be a wind up merchant???

    Iím not stokie, itís called banter.

    Anyway as you know I have a deep respect for most Scottish clubs, Iím looking forward to these semi finals just as much as the fans of the clubs still involved.

    I have decided that If things ever go back to normal I will start attending Scottish cup finals as a neutral. Itís always exciting no matter who is playing!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •