+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Ross County (H) Sat 1st May

I just hope Deniz can come up with a big performance next week

Not a match today that will live long in the memory

Surely we are due Shankland stepping up with a performance some time soon? He is an exceptional talent but he has been poor this season. This should be his chance to remind people that he is a decent striker! If we are to get past hibs, we will need every single player having their best game of the season. Watching Liam Smith is so frustrating...its like when someone is playing FIFA when they usually play Pro Evo! Does everything well and then he presses the wrong button with his final ball! We have a great opportunity to get a trophy this season and we need these players that have so much potential, to start kicking on! Robson, Appere, Shankland, Harkes, Pawlett, McNulty...if these guys play to their full potential...we have a great chance!

That's two weeks on the trot I've said the exact same thing about the exact same team, "where the fcuk did that performance come from"?
    I'm REALLY hoping last weeks wasn't the exception !

I wouldn’t say I was ‘comfortable’ with yesterday but what we saw I think was guys with one eye on next week and trying to avoid an injury or a red card against a team who absolutely, positively had to get a result as their footballing lives depended on it. I wouldn’t say I didn’t give a schit about the score yesterday but I can’t say I was exactly bothered either. It’s all about next week and also the results yesterday help toward the dream scenario of punting baith of the plastic cheats the phuck out of the league.

Which is nice.

Thought that was f**king pitiful yesterday, i seen Butcher take a game , Robson half a game

i'm getting sick watching us be so passive not creating chances at home, it's unacceptable yesterday , when Spittal , Donaldson and Gardyne are beating you (i dont mind Gardyne and Spittal at all, glad for them) , mon to f**k United

such a let down

Quote Originally Posted by Yeats 62 View Post
    That's two weeks on the trot I've said the exact same thing about the exact same team, "where the fcuk did that performance come from"?
    I'm REALLY hoping last weeks wasn't the exception !
    I've run out of saying what I normally say.
    Grim. We turn up with that on Saturday we'll be lucky to keep it to 4

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)