+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Charities

Charities

Rotherham United
    @OfficialRUFC
    ·
    47m
    Man running| Another running challenge for charity for what must be the fittest medical team in the land?!

@rossburbeary

and colleagues this time supporting
    @SheffChildrens

throughout the month of April.

As always, donations very gratefully received

Rotherham United
    @OfficialRUFC
    ·
    47m
    Man running| Another running challenge for charity for what must be the fittest medical team in the land?!

@rossburbeary

and colleagues this time supporting
    @SheffChildrens

throughout the month of April.

As always, donations very gratefully received

https://t.co/jKjuRrPiIB?amp=1

Where would the human race be without people like Tom and his mates?

Makes your heart warm thinking of these super heroes, gladly donated to what is a very very worthy cause.

Exactly Brin

I’ll gladly give to charities especially local and especially children who shouldn’t be suffering

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    Exactly Brin

I’ll gladly give to charities especially local and especially children who shouldn’t be suffering
    Yes, I'm happy to donate to the local ones but I have a deep mistrust of the bigger ones like Cafod, Oxfam etc

I've gladly just donated to Tom's chosen charity but I'm with Grist on the larger charities though.

Donated Agree re the larger ones, often wonder how much of donations actually reach those in need rather than the board members

Quote Originally Posted by BramleyMiller58 View Post
    Donated Agree re the larger ones, often wonder how much of donations actually reach those in need rather than the board members
    Ditto the money from LiveAid, BandAid etc etc

Yes some so called big charities give themselves too much wages

Donate if you can for this much needed charity

When sister inlaw died sudden, they decided to ask for money instead of flowers. They had a quick look and some of the big Charities CEO were on staggering amounts. The Salvation Army were the best value, so all the monies went to them.

I don't donate to any of them. Even the web sites like Just Giving take 5%.............barnacles on the arsse of society......

I used to send money to a Family every Monsoon time for over 20yrs, they worked on the beach in Goa. Also Mobiles and Laptops to either keep or sell. No middle men............

I've just sent Sri Lankan rupees to the pool guy what we had, about £45 worth. We usually save them for the next visit.

Charities......no chance.
    Last edited by avondalemiller; 29-04-2021 at 10:43 PM.

Let’s hope you don’t need them

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast