+ Visit Crewe Alexandra FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Charlton

Charlton

So disgusted with our recent performances cannot even be bothered watching. I really do believe in the last 6-8 weeks that our management are responsible for our slide. Poor management.

Am watching it but not optimistic. 0-3

I’m not expecting anything this evening, but neither am I going to go overboard criticising our management team - knee jerk reaction.

Quote Originally Posted by AstonAlex View Post
    I’m not expecting anything this evening, but neither am I going to go overboard criticising our management team - knee jerk reaction.
    Well what a treat that was, once again we showed what we are about. Excellent performances from Lowery Ainley and Dale in fact couldn’t fault anyone on the night. The team with one of the lowest budgets against a team with the biggest. 60 points so far what an incredible season, well done Dave Kenny and staff.

First class performance - not an easy place to go and get a result.
    Yet another CB pairing (?)
    Really pleased for Dale - two very well-taken goals.

By all accounts (ours, theirs and the fragrant Bianca Westwood) we played some really good stuff and deserved at least a point from what was a very decent game of football (didn’t watch it myself). Dale has really improved over the course of the season and his scoring record shows it; should be Breakthrough Player of the Season, or whatever they call it these days!!

Really uplifting performance. So good to see them perform to somewhere near their ability, especially after the last couple of months. The midfield was immense! Even Wintle played like he used to and Lowery was excellent- the Addicks couldn't live with him. The only disappointment was Charlie, I'm afraid. I think he has lost it and needs rehabilitating, so hopefully he'll still be here next season.
    Final word for Ainley- certainly one of his better games and as we know, given the space he can turn it on in midfield but he'll never be the finished product until he can do something in the opposition box and against less generous opposition.