+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: unbelievably...

unbelievably...

....there's a team nearly as **** as we are. Rotherham lost again.

It's been clear for some time that our only chance of staying up is if there are 3 ****tier teams than us. Just a point last Saturday would have really helped but even that was beyond our pile of dog poo!

Everyone is so focussed on Rotherham because of the games in hand, that they've totally forgot about Sheff Weds who only need a draw on Saturday to possibly make it a winner take all at Pride Park on the final day

And with our shower of s*ite I wouldn't trust them to against the Dog And Duck in such a scenario

I wouldn't mind being relegated with Sheff Weds if it came to it, we can both swap stories about our pieces of s*it owners being utter frauds, something in common ffs

Why is our owner a piece of s*it and an utter fraud, you've been asked many a time to explain but just skunk off when called out, personally you don't know what the fick your talking about

Quote Originally Posted by macstheman View Post
    It's been clear for some time that our only chance of staying up is if there are 3 ****tier teams than us. Just a point last Saturday would have really helped but even that was beyond our pile of dog poo!
    I think Rotherham have only taken 4 of the last 24 points available but, on the evidence of what I saw last night, they showed more fight than our lot and the fact that they lose 1-0 so often may yet prove crucial in terms of GD.

P.S. Everyone is entitled to express their opinion and I’ll be the first to admit that MM has made mistakes, but that final sentence from DCFCA is both gutless and out of order. Have a word, Andy.

Definitely sort out DCFCa Andy but, in amongst his bile he often raises some valid points! In respect of us avoiding the bottom three he is right that the Owls are our biggest threat.
    If you take out their points deduction they are above us in the league and they have Bannan who always seems to do well against us! If it goes to the last day then it is likely to be a winner takes all final! Would I fancy our rabble in a head to head, last man standing scenario? Difficult one that, ha ha. Ah, but I'm forgetting we do have that master tactician and his cohort directing the troops. Now the, is it a case of BC and PT or Pinky and Perky? Mmmm, so it's the third tier then!

We need to win Saturday, I don't fancy our chances if not! On law of averages, we must be due some points, dodgy penalty decisions, own goals in our favour... or have we lucked out with Rotherham being so pants.

Don't forget, this is largely the same side that finished 10th last season under Cocu, I don't buy that our players are as bad as is often banded.

Quote Originally Posted by AdiSalisbury View Post
    We need to win Saturday, I don't fancy our chances if not! On law of averages, we must be due some points, dodgy penalty decisions, own goals in our favour... or have we lucked out with Rotherham being so pants.

Don't forget, this is largely the same side that finished 10th last season under Cocu, I don't buy that our players are as bad as is often banded.
    They’re absolutely devoid of confidence though, Adi. Perhaps our best chance is that Swansea seem to have little to play for. The play off places are all booked and out of reach for those who aren’t already there. Never seen much advantage in being home or away first in the playoffs so maybe Swansea will just want an easy afternoon and we’ll be able to take advantage...Swans, Rams or flying pigs?

rA, until we did L**ds, not Championship side had ever gone on to Wembley after losing the semi final home tie first.

Quote Originally Posted by MadAmster View Post
    rA, until we did L**ds, not Championship side had ever gone on to Wembley after losing the semi final home tie first.
    Didn’t know that, MA...but I think plenty of 5th and 6th placed sides have made the final and of the play off contestants this year only Bournemouth have anything approaching significantly better home than away form, the rest are very equal.
    Either way...I’m clutching to the possibly vain hope that Swansea, having qualified for the playoffs, will be easing up and saving themselves before the more major events ahead.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)