+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How We Did It , Brilliant Analysis

Quote Originally Posted by Redrascal View Post
    I think he's worth 3m now scores a few that always puts price up and if it is euros and he as a good en could be in for a fantastic return.wa it that lunsburg who went to arsenal and he played in world cup did brilliantly.
    Your probably correct Rascal, he is worth circa 3 mill so if the club decides to sell at least one player to balance the books during the close season then Helik is in the frame.

Quote Originally Posted by Barnsley Chop View Post
    Your probably correct Rascal, he is worth circa 3 mill so if the club decides to sell at least one player to balance the books during the close season then Helik is in the frame.
    And if he plays in eros and as a good un we shouldnt av to sell anyone else. Could resign mowatt although for wat hes gonna want? Were gonna get compo for val, av seen bits on kane to belive hes gonna be a good un. I hope young nudge is right and what ever happens were gonna move forward.its ok promising young uns a big move but they have to understand this club comes first so your going to have to wait your turn.

Quote Originally Posted by Redrascal View Post
    And if he plays in eros and as a good un we shouldnt av to sell anyone else. Could resign mowatt although for wat hes gonna want? Were gonna get compo for val, av seen bits on kane to belive hes gonna be a good un. I hope young nudge is right and what ever happens were gonna move forward.its ok promising young uns a big move but they have to understand this club comes first so your going to have to wait your turn.
    Woodrow wa a reight guy signing a new contract cos he'd av been on some at cardiff, our style doesnt suit him so if he gets chance id let him go (ad av him for rest of his career)
    Mowatt said he wants to see the ambition of the board eh? Well weve finished in play offs alex and if we sign dee kay weve a reight chance nxt year but if the fowls survive by skin of there teeth?

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    Many of you will know about The Benjamin Bloom Football Channel which focuses on the championship on YouTube . He's put together a half hour video detailing how we've arrived where we are today from League One .
    It's absolutely brilliant .
    Yes I'm a fan of Benny Bloom's channel and regularly watch it for match days and match reviews. He always asks fans to leave their biased comments at the door if they want to join in and comment, which is a good idea actually. I just wish he'd pronounce club team and international team names properly though.
    Btw, he has done a similar half hour look at all 4 of the Play off teams, and how they got there, its always worth watching from a neutrals point of view.

Btw, here was Benny's reaction to us snatching it at Brentford last season.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12