+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How We Did It , Brilliant Analysis

How We Did It , Brilliant Analysis

Many of you will know about The Benjamin Bloom Football Channel which focuses on the championship on YouTube .

He's put together a half hour video detailing how we've arrived where we are today from League One .

It's absolutely brilliant .

https://youtu.be/mDqZTe_S3NY

ps - Here's the video itself as well Animal, along with your link to it.
    Last edited by Acido; 03-05-2021 at 12:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    Many of you will know about The Benjamin Bloom Football Channel which focuses on the championship on YouTube .

He's put together a half hour video detailing how we've arrived where we are today from League One .

It's absolutely brilliant .

https://youtu.be/mDqZTe_S3NY
    Nice one Animal - enjoyed watching that

Very good that sums it all up perfectly.

Thanks animal.that'll do.more than do we are in yorkshire.

Some good points made.
    Including bravery to sell players.
    Which is a sore point amongst supporters.
    I’m not against selling players per se.
    I was against the Potts sale during a push for promotion - and I was also against the Kieffer sale after promotion into the Championship.
    But the owners got away with the risks surrounding both these sales.
    The owners always (eventually) Build Back Better.

I wouldn’t be surprised if a couple of players left the club this summer - and personally it wouldn’t bother me which player left the club - as long as the squad is stronger next season.
    I’m certain the owners will be striving to make that happen.

Potts no brainer good deal sell, very average player hence spending more time on the bench these days than on the pitch - Moore class act should never have sold him ....unless he made it very clear he wanted to be off, therefore becoming a liability in the dressing room.

Quote Originally Posted by Barnsley Chop View Post
    Potts no brainer good deal sell, very average player hence spending more time on the bench these days than on the pitch - Moore class act should never have sold him ....unless he made it very clear he wanted to be off, therefore becoming a liability in the dressing room.
    It's euros this yr rather than last year init. If thats true did poland qualify and if so helik do we hold onto him until after euros because theres deffo going to be some interest in him.

Good question Rascal - unless a bid above 3 million comes in think the club will not sell IMO

Quote Originally Posted by Redrascal View Post
    Thanks animal.that'll do.more than do we are in yorkshire.
    Av nivva got owt arta them crane grabs in the amusement arcade on Blackpool Central Pier.

Quote Originally Posted by Barnsley Chop View Post
    Good question Rascal - unless a bid above 3 million comes in think the club will not sell IMO
    I think he's worth 3m now scores a few that always puts price up and if it is euros and he as a good en could be in for a fantastic return.wa it that lunsburg who went to arsenal and he played in world cup did brilliantly.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast